Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cop filmed "executing" man at point blank range found not guilty of murder.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I read the Fiance/family is suing for $75 million.

Now taxpayers might have to Pay for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
      how can people side with any kind of uniformed authority?
      Because they're not a bunch of anarchist scum punks maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
        Why is he so mad?
        Mad? There is something seriously wrong with you people. Did the cop tell the guy not to move his arms or not?

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          I love watching these kinda shooting videos.

You're a piece of trash. You deserve any pain and suffering you encounter in life.

Comment

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
            You're a piece of trash. You deserve any pain and suffering you encounter in life.
            Harsh words. I love action movies and gun fights. Watching live action videos are thrilling and im sure lot of people dont mind it.

Dont act like your sht dont stink. Fuk off or come see me

Comment

• Originally posted by NYG View Post
              Mad? There is something seriously wrong with you people. Did the cop tell the guy not to move his arms or not?
              He told him many contradicting command. The cop was a giant vagina who gives good cops a bad name

Comment

He told him many contradicting command. The cop was a giant vagina who gives good cops a bad name
                He said keep his hands where he can see them. Thats contradicting? Lol i feel sorry if you ever have kids

Comment

He said keep his hands where he can see them. Thats contradicting? Lol i feel sorry if you ever have kids

Don't move, crawl, hands up, legs cross, stay,,,, no no come towards me. The cop truly showed control and professionalism.

Comment

Don't move, crawl, hands up, legs cross, stay,,,, no no come towards me. The cop truly showed control and professionalism.
                    So he said hands up and the guy decided to reach behind him? Bad idea

Last command was crawl towards me and the guy was until he decided to reach for his pants
                    Last edited by NYG; 12-09-2017, 10:47 PM.

Comment

So he said hands up and the guy decided to reach behind him? Bad idea

Last command was crawl towards me and the guy was until he decided to reach for his pants
                      PTI ......
                      (and not even hind sight)

''get down, roll onto your stomach and stay put. if you move i will take that as an act of aggression and open fire. do you understand me ?!?!?''

once a cop allows a person to move, crawling or otherwise, it opens up all types of movement.

at the very least, he could have put one in dudes leg.

and let me guess, no weapon in his waistband.....

Comment

Working...
                      X