Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think i have mental issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you learn this behavior in childhood or did you grow up in a dysfunctional environment.

Comment

I'm thankful but never happy like a stupid as-s moron. Being that happy is a sign of failure and low intelligence for me. Nothing wrong with you being sad.
      Last edited by DinoCop; 11-17-2017, 02:39 AM.

Comment

why risk it ? get yourself committed, just to be safe.

Comment

Dunno if it's bipolar or depression but if your mood changes then it sounds like depression to me.

Snapping can happen, we all get angry for different reasons. Some of us have lower thresholds... some of us keep quiet and don't talk and snap when it gets physical etc... best thing to do is if you know you're in a situation that you will swing punches, then just say something and walk away.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
            Angry for no reason? I dont think so. But the smallest things can make me get crazy. I am either extremely happy and bubbly or extremely down and sad. Too much up and down and it drives me nuts sometime.
            Sounds a little bipolar to me. People don't understand that there are different levels to mental illness. Just because you're functional and productive doesn't mean there isn't anything wrong with you.

Maybe you just need anger management. You might be going through a long bout of depression and not realize it.

Either way, getting some help or counseling won't hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
              I'm thankful but never happy like a stupid as-s moron. Being that happy is a sign of failure and low intelligence for me. Nothing wrong with you being sad.
              This is true.

Overly happy people annoy the **** out of me. They either appear extremely fake or extremely dumb.

Comment

Everyone suffers from mental health issues imo. Mental health should be seen more like physical health. Not just the classifiable stuff like bipolar but regular every day stuff.

The best way I've heard it explained is imagine you have a battery and at your best you have 100% battery.

Let's say you've been working nights so you're missing you family that week, you have a bad back (must have pulled a muscle it at work), you have no spare money, and you haven't seen you're pals for a while. You're battery is now at about 40% you don't feel great.

There is a lot of trippy shit that effects mood too. Honestly, go to your local Emergency Department on a full moon. Bedlam. Proper bedlam.

But it's about what you can do to get your battery power up? Well you can switch to days at work in the short term, see a Doctor about your back, arrange a night out with the lads, put some feelers out for a better job.

I'm not a big gym guy but If I don't go for a while I notice my mood change. Endorphins are a natural analgesia.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 11-17-2017, 06:37 AM.

Comment

I smoke alot of weed though.
                  Dumb ass....

Comment

Finito, you are probably stressed out which can be a result of a combination of factors, so it is hard to pin point a specific reason. Stress is crazy man, it can do really weird things even though you are perfectly healthy.

Also, living in Cali, especially Southern Cali or the Bay can subconsciously do that too. I was born and raised in Santa Ana and as I grew older, I realized how much the population increase had an effect on everyone's mentality. Think of it like rats in a cage. As over populated as the area is, people are just on top of each other and fuses run short. Everyone is a certain kind of ******* in Cali because of this. Traffic is insane, everything is expensive, pollution is serious, and it's overly crowded.

I moved to South Carolina due to work and have felt a difference with the move. I really miss my home state of Cali and want to go back one day when the timing is right, but the move was refreshing for my mental state.

Comment

I dont drink much, every other week maybe with couple of beers.

I dont have a drug problem either. I smoke alot of weed though.
                      Stop smoking weed. It may take a while for the THC to leave your body. If your going to smoke pot make sure it has very low THC. Even then it's probably not a good idea. Cutting out weed will rule it out as a factor. Most people are OK with weed but some people are sensitive to it.

Comment

Working...
                      X