No announcement yet.

I think i have mental issues

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think i have mental issues

How do you know if you are bi polar? I have a short fuse and snap easily. Im not as bad as i was in my teens-20s but its still pretty bad. I have a wife and two beautiful babies, im pretty succesful although i can do more.. i have some good things going for myself but inside, i am always angry.

I want to get to the bottom of it and find out why i have this rage inside me. I have problems..

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    How do you know if you are bi polar? I have a short fuse and snap easily. Im not as bad as i was in my teens-20s but its still pretty bad. I have a wife and two beautiful babies, im pretty succesful although i can do more.. i have some good things going for myself but inside, i am always angry.

I want to get to the bottom of it and find out why i have this rage inside me. I have problems..
    Do you drink a lot?

Comment

Originally posted by rizkybizness View Post
      Do you drink a lot?
      I dont drink much, every other week maybe with couple of beers.

I dont have a drug problem either. I smoke alot of weed though.

Comment

Do you ever find yourself angry for no reason? On the other side, so you have "high swings", where you'll get very happy, often over nothing. If you're just inexplicably angry without the opposite happiness, it's probably not bipolar

Comment

Join the club.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Do you ever find yourself angry for no reason? On the other side, so you have "high swings", where you'll get very happy, often over nothing. If you're just inexplicably angry without the opposite happiness, it's probably not bipolar
            Angry for no reason? I dont think so. But the smallest things can make me get crazy. I am either extremely happy and bubbly or extremely down and sad. Too much up and down and it drives me nuts sometime.

Comment

You can get evaluated if you think somethings wrong. It's probably the quickest way to find out if you got problems

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                Angry for no reason? I dont think so. But the smallest things can make me get crazy. I am either extremely happy and bubbly or extremely down and sad. Too much up and down and it drives me nuts sometime.
                this sounds like bipolar, you should get yourself checked out. you may need to be medicated to control the mood swings.

Comment

Is this another subtle tiny penis Asian man thread?

Comment

Have you ever ate turd? If you have ate a turd you crazy af, cuz. Get some ****in help sicko

Comment

Working...
                    X