No announcement yet.

Detroit firefighter fired for bringing watermelon to station

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Sounds like.... Kaepernick wants to work in a white country he should be sensitive to white culture. He knew better... Better find a job in the CFL or wherever his kind is tolerated.

You agree, right?
    So you're saying Kaepernick kneeling to protest police brutality against black men is insensitive and offensive to wypipo? I agree. Glad someone finally admitted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      So you're saying Kaepernick kneeling to protest police brutality against black men is insensitive and offensive to wypipo? I agree. Glad someone finally admitted it.
      Absolutely, and pursuant to and in agreement with your statement on the matter, all of the protesters should be dismissed immediately. Let them play CFL or wherever their kind is tolerated.

You work in a jurisdication dominated by one ethnicity, you need to be sensitive to that ethnicity. That is what you said.

Comment

Absolutely, and pursuant to and in agreement with your statement on the matter, all of the protesters should be dismissed immediately. Let them play CFL or wherever their kind is tolerated.

You work in a jurisdication dominated by one ethnicity, you need to be sensitive to that ethnicity. That is what you said.
        So protesting black men bein killed by the police is racism? Ok I got it. I know wypipo think like this I'm just glad to see some admit it.

Comment

So protesting black men bein killed by the police is racism? Ok I got it. I know wypipo think like this I'm just glad to see some admit it.
          No more racist or insensitive as bringing a piece of fruit to work to share with your co-workers. But, like you said, they need to be fired

Comment

No more racist or insensitive as bringing a piece of fruit to work to share with your co-workers. But, like you said, they need to be fired
            Listen, I agree with you. Black people protesting or addressing injustice is offensive to wypipo.

Comment

Listen, I agree with you. Black people protesting or addressing injustice is offensive to wypipo.
              No sir. Actually, I'm agreeing with you. People who come to work and offend the majority should be fired.

That's what you said

Comment

No sir. Actually, I'm agreeing with you. People who come to work and offend the majority should be fired.

That's what you said
                People who bring RACISM to work should be fired. There are actual laws on the books for that. But per your statement about wypipo being offended by black people protesting and addressing injustice, I agree.

Comment

People who bring RACISM to work should be fired. There are actual laws on the books for that. But per your statement about wypipo being offended by black people protesting and addressing injustice, I agree.
                  Now, if we're going to equate the reasoning behind the action with the action itself, you're saying the firefighter should have been fired for sharing good.

Let's differentiate the two. The firefighters action was to Bring fruit to work. His reasoning was to share food. Colins action was to refuse to stand for the anthem. His reasoning was to protest injustice.

Are we talking about actions or reasons? If actions, then please say refusing to stand for anthem, rather than protesting injustice. If reasons, then say the firefighter was fired for sharing food

Comment

Well thats fkin stupid. He did nothing wrong.

Slavery was over 100 yrs ago so get the fuk over it.

I have no symptathy for these people

Comment

I love watermelons. I wish we could get over these stupid sensitivities and all enjoy watermelon together as God intended.

Comment

Working...
                      X