Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First half of this movie was very difficult to watch and would have rated it a fail based on that. The second half IS better...and does have it's moments but overall is not what I was hoping for and not nearly as good as the original.

Nothing special here.

Comment

Well I thought it was the greatest sci film since the matrix so... seriously it's a modern masterpiece.

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
        It will be a visual masterpiece and a marvel action wise as well!

Looking forward to watching and as well picking up on all the "hidden" stuff in it, seems like nearly every movie has it!
        "Hidden" stuff? Like illuminati or freemason stuff?
        Like artists often hide important stuff in plain sight?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          "Hidden" stuff? Like illuminati or freemason stuff?
          Like artists often hide important stuff in plain sight?
          I don't know you and you could be controlled opposition or an agent but I'll leave it at..."the truth is ugly and is hidden all around us in plain sight"

Numbers, math and symbols is part of the game!

Comment

I read a story that the movie studio is trying to reboot the Blade Runner franchise through this sequel.

For the people who have seen the movie (without any *spoilers*) does this movie provide the material and opportunity for additional Blade Runner movies?

Comment

Yep due to the ending of the film, I think there's still a lot left to explored.

Comment

I don't know you and you could be controlled opposition or an agent but I'll leave it at..."the truth is ugly and is hidden all around us in plain sight"

Numbers, math and symbols is part of the game!
                Other see movies... I see mass mind control.
                Most people only think they are thinking.

I've glimpsed some crazy shizit.

My boss invited me to his temple.. Scottish type Freemasons.
                I ate a good meal. Went home...my lack of interest was obviously written all over my face. We never spoke of it again.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  I read a story that the movie studio is trying to reboot the Blade Runner franchise through this sequel.

For the people who have seen the movie (without any *spoilers*) does this movie provide the material and opportunity for additional Blade Runner movies?
                  I suppose so...but you could say this of any movie I guess and this left no more reason to than anything else. It has some interesting technology concepts...but overall it was kind of flat and lacked the WOW effect that the 1st one had so I don't think it will leave the audience clamouring for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    Other see movies... I see mass mind control.
                    Most people only think they are thinking.

I've glimpsed some crazy shizit.

My boss invited me to his temple.. Scottish type Freemasons.
                    I ate a good meal. Went home...my lack of interest was obviously written all over my face. We never spoke of it again.
                    Wtf did I just tell you? I don't know you and now you tell your boss is a freemason and invited you to his temple? Wtf

Your lucky none of them decrepit old white men didn't try to touch on you and buy you as their personal sex slave!

Comment

Wtf did I just tell you? I don't know you and now you tell your boss is a freemason and invited you to his temple? Wtf

Your lucky none of them decrepit old white men didn't try to touch on you and buy you as their personal sex slave!
                      Finance job. Jewish boss

Comment

Working...
                      X