Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blade Runner 2049 (2017)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just saw it, but I don't know how to feel about it. Some great scenes, interesting themes, decent characters but man did it feel long. It had some pretty weird **** too like the threesome if you want to call it that.

Comment

a visually stunning 3 hr yapfest

Comment

This movie is more about the philosophical themes than about action. The imagery is a nice homage to the original. The sound effects and music were superb. This movie is long and the pace is slow, but it tells its story well and has its own rhythm.

8/10

Comment

It's getting rave reviews but it'll be hard to top Ford.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            This movie is more about the philosophical themes than about action. The imagery is a nice homage to the original. The sound effects and music were superb. This movie is long and the pace is slow, but it tells its story well and has its own rhythm.

8/10
            Pft it tried too hard imo, and philosophically it was mediocre. If you're a true movie geek like me then you know its themes have been done before and done much better, namely in japanese movies.

The only thing it excelled at was in set pieces and art/sound direction.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-12-2017, 07:04 AM.

Comment

Im all for slow films, drive, No country for old men etc, but the pay offs were terrible. Evidently there were deeper meanings in this film but meh.

6/10

Comment

Good story just too long.

You dont need 4 minutes of Ryan Gosling slowly walking up to a building.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                  Thoughts, any original Blade Runner fans? WHat do you think?
                  Been hearing a lot of reviews in this thread. I want to hear Tbear's feedback, before I decide to see it..

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    Been hearing a lot of reviews in this thread. I want to hear Tbear's feedback, before I decide to see it..
                    I haven't seen it yet bud. I will see it eventually still.

Comment

I'm honestly looking way more forward to watching Jackie Chan's new movie tomorrow. He's BACK

Comment

Working...
                      X