Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
    at this guy
    I swear to Christ he might actually be autistic.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eubankjr View Post
      Dude did you just tap out ?
      Of course not.

First off, it wasn't a debate. He wanted to play Gotcha! and I wasn't interested. I was upfront and told him that from the start.

Second, this isn't a contest. It has no rules, scoring system, officials, etc. So no one can win or lose.

I truly dont understand this concept of it reflecting badly on a person for putting annoying posters in Ignore and thus not having to deal with their nonsense.

When people do nothing but annoy you, do you avoid them or do you keep hanging around with them?

Comment

• Looks like this fuck was trying to hit aviation fuel tanks that were in the general area of the crowd...

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
          Looks like this fuck was trying to hit aviation fuel tanks that were in the general area of the crowd...
          Damn where did you read this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            https://www.reviewjournal.com/local/...s-source-says/

Comment

Looks like this fuck was trying to hit aviation fuel tanks that were in the general area of the crowd...
              Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              pssssh I dont believe it, he obviously had resources to get himself strapped enough so surely he would have just brought the right gun for the job right?

Comment

• Jesus

Comment

• Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                  pssssh I dont believe it, he obviously had resources to get himself strapped enough so surely he would have just brought the right gun for the job right?
                  It depends how far the tanks were. From what I've heard, he had weapons that fired .308/7.62x54 rounds. No idea how far the tanks were from his firing position.

Comment

• I blame video games and rap music.

Comment

It depends how far the tanks were. From what I've heard, he had weapons that fired .308/7.62x54 rounds. No idea how far the tanks were from his firing position.
                      It said 2000 feet and that he hit a tank but it didn't blow.

Comment

Working...
                      X