Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CIA MKultra?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fairweather View Post
      With a link showing there were 4 mass shootings (defined as 4/5 or more killed not including the shooter) in Australia since it's ban?
      You're playing semantics in order to 'win'.

I figured that, hence me not bothering to dig up the post a 3rd time.

Thanks for confirming that.

May I ask why you do that instead of just admitting the gun ban didn't end gun violence and gun crime?

Is it really more important to win arguments than in good faith try to find the best solution to a real world problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        You're playing semantics in order to 'win'.

I figured that, hence me not bothering to dig up the post a 3rd time.

Thanks for confirming that.

May I ask why you do that instead of just admitting the gun ban didn't end gun violence and gun crime?

Is it really more important to win arguments than in good faith try to find the best solution to a real world problem?
        They never realistically expected to eliminate gun crime entirely they hoped to reduce it.

I asked a question since these Australian articles keep touting that they haven't had a mass shooting since their clampdown and your saying different and by as much as 4. You didn't answer that. I couldn't find a post by you with links to these cases. Apologies if I missed that.

Comment

Courts have repeatedly used the terms 'guns' and 'firearms' in terms of the 2nd Amendment. The 2nd Amendment also does not cover explosives, just as I stated.

Quit playing Gotcha!

You're tolerable, and not a complete waste of my time, but I must let you know I put guys who are here solely to play Gotcha!, be snarky, or land zingers on Ignore and save myself the annoyance.

You seem to enjoy engaging in discourse with me, so I suggest you act accordingly in the future.

The rest of it is you being snarky, and thus I'm not interested.

Feel free to ask me questions again, but do so in an adult, intellectually honest, manner.
          i asked why he didn't use RPGs.

You answered by explaining why RPGs are illegal.

So ill ask again why didn't he use RPGs ?

Comment

They never realistically expected to eliminate gun crime entirely they hoped to reduce it.
            So they completely disarmed the populace, but didn't even intend to completely stop gun violence.

Sad people give away their rights so foolishly and easily.

Comment

I asked a question since these Australian articles keep touting that they haven't had a mass shooting since their clampdown and your saying different and by as much as 4. You didn't answer that. I couldn't find a post by you with links to these cases. Apologies if I missed that.
              Under the FBIs definition of a mass shooting, an indiscriminate rampage in public places resulting in four or more victims killed. There haven't been any.

Comment

• Originally posted by Furn View Post
                i asked why he didn't use RPGs.

You answered by explaining why RPGs are illegal.

So ill ask again why didn't he use RPGs ?
                You're in Time Out.

If I'm in a good mood, I'll let you out in two weeks or so.

Play Gotcha! with me again and it'll be permanent next time.

I come here to see how my beliefs stand up in open debate. If they can't I must change them to ones that do.

For that reason I seek out those who engage in intellectually honest and open adult discourse. People who follow me around in order to play Gotcha! games and use semantics to look witty are of no use to me and thus go on Ignore.

As I said last time, conduct yourself accordingly and you'll get the discourse from me you keep coming back for. Play stupid games and you get nothing but put on Ignore.

Comment

You're in Time Out.

I come here to see how my beliefs stand up in open debate. If they can't I must change them to ones that do.

For that reason I seek out those who engage in intellectually honest and open adult discourse. People who follow me around in order to play Gotcha! games and use semantics to look witty are of no use to me and thus go on Ignore.

As I said last time, conduct yourself accordingly and you'll get the discourse from me you keep coming back for. Play stupid games and you get nothing but put on Ignore.
                  at this guy

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    at this guy
                    I love his debate tactics, he's hilarious. I would be so annoyed with him if I was on the opposing end though.

Comment

You're in Time Out.

Dude did you just tap out ?

Comment

Working...
                      X