Why is the San Juan, PR Mayor So Classless and Divisive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    How did the cvnt get those t-shirts?

Politicizing and lying about a disaster is a horrible thing.

Lmao at Puerto Rico borrowing 100% of GDP, but that's fine, governments don't go broke right siablo?

Puerto Rico should just keep on borrrowing as long as someone willing to borrow, right Siablo?

Siablo, why are Caribbean islands so pathetic and disrepair when it comes to basic stuff, like math?
    There case is a unique one. You could say their problem began because of that triple tax exemption. Corruption and mismanagement was involved.

Some Caribbean islands are crappy because of corruption and the type of politics that is practiced. It is easier to trick an uneducated and low-information voting population.

But hey don't worry bout Puerto Ricans. They are Americans and the younger ones have been abandoning that island for the mainland since 2005.

Puerto Rico is just a bad quagmire. Certainly you aren't comparing them to mainland US. The problems that afflicted PR won't affect America in our lifetime.
    Last edited by siablo14; 10-04-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      Yes, go to post 25 where I showed you her command
      Maracho, why play games? If you are not up for this discussion say so and move on. If you believe that general stuff in post 25, certainly you must can find a few articles telling us how she championed different causes but I will say again by the time she became mayor, Puerto Rico was already sliding down hill.

So I will say again, I don't think you will find anything to pin on her.

Comment

How did the cvnt get those t-shirts?

Politicizing and lying about a disaster is a horrible thing.

Lmao at Puerto Rico borrowing 100% of GDP, but that's fine, governments don't go broke right siablo?

Puerto Rico should just keep on borrrowing as long as someone willing to borrow, right Siablo?

Siablo, why are Caribbean islands so pathetic and disrepair when it comes to basic stuff, like math?
        Oh yeah. The t-shirt issue. How do you think she got them?

The way I see it is, it's better to oversell a disaster and received excess help than to keep quiet and receive insufficient help.

Comment

Likewise Siablo has actually argued several times in favor of a progressive US government for the Caribbean but is arguing here because he sees serious matters as a big game
          Thats his shtick.

He keeps asking for sources, and when provided sources he dismisses them for whatever reason and keeps demanding he be provided more sources. He then dismisses those and asks for more sources....

You get the idea.

Once the other person tires of this pointless attrition nonsense, he either claims some sort of win or he says the other person now agrees with him.

You've been arguing with him for several pages. I'd wager he's demanded sources at least in double digits in this thread alone.

You'd have better luck engaging a brick wall in discourse.

Put him on Ignore and deal with the posters here looking for adult discourse and not playing some stupid game.

If enough posters ignore him, he'll take his childish nonsense and gum up a different forum.

Comment

American debt is only 70% GDP, and US has never borrowed 100% in such a quick timeframe. Our debt took over a hundred years to accumulate. PR was basically a few years.

And I'm always *****ing about national debt, I think that's are biggest problem
            interesting facts

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Thats his shtick.

He keeps asking for sources, and when provided sources he dismisses them for whatever reason and keeps demanding he be provided more sources. He then dismisses those and asks for more sources....

You get the idea.

Once the other person tires of this pointless attrition nonsense, he either claims some sort of win or he says the other person now agrees with him.

You've been arguing with him for several pages. I'd wager he's demanded sources at least in double digits in this thread alone.

You'd have better luck engaging a brick wall in discourse.

Put him on Ignore and deal with the posters here looking for adult discourse and not playing some stupid game.

If enough posters ignore him, he'll take his childish nonsense and gum up a different forum.
              lol at you two going at it.
              come to think of it, I'd like to be the ref

Comment

lol at you two going at it.
                come to think of it, I'd like to be the ref
                Too bad he has me on ignore because only once, only once, I proved one of his claims incorrect.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  There case is a unique one. You could say their problem began because of that triple tax exemption. Corruption and mismanagement was involved.

Some Caribbean islands are crappy because of corruption and the type of politics that is practiced. It is easier to trick an uneducated and low-information voting population.

But hey don't worry bout Puerto Ricans. They are Americans and the younger ones have been abandoning that island for the mainland since 2005.

Puerto Rico is just a bad quagmire. Certainly you aren't comparing them to mainland US. The problems that afflicted PR won't affect America in our lifetime.

So you are saying that island populations are uneducated and low-info voters? I tend to agree, though they aren't bad people just lowlevel

The same problem that rocked PR will also hit the US.. national debt is a very serious problem. Right now the US is alittle over 70% GDP, when that hits 100% GDP all bets are off, even 85% and things go under..

That is why I always preach about the problem of national debt, It can literally kill a country

Comment

they are pretty good at math, computers, building, etc. The problem is that ripping others off is seen as a sport bigger than soccer.

Likewise Siablo has actually argued several times in favor of a progressive US government for the Caribbean but is arguing here because he sees serious matters as a big game
                    How am I arguing against progressive governments in this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      Oh yeah. The t-shirt issue. How do you think she got them?

The way I see it is, it's better to oversell a disaster and received excess help than to keep quiet and receive insufficient help.
                      So be a lying leech, that's your outlook on live?

Comment

Working...
                      X