Why is the San Juan, PR Mayor So Classless and Divisive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by maracho View Post
    So where are your links of support?

Psalm 37:21 The wicked borrows and does not pay back, But the righteous is gracious and gives.. Mayor Cruz has been one of the most outspoken PR politicians for a bail out of PR debt and she has been quick to blame the US Congress for being economic hit-men. She could be right

In the same year, Mayor Cruz also blames Puerto Rico's hurricane problems on a systematic genocide but Trump says she should be happy only 16 have died and not hundreds of thousands as has happened from recent hurricanes. FYI, a lot of PR politicians are thanking the US and some are saying that Cruz is doing a poor job. http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/10...xplains-a-lot/

Is she right about Trump?

Although there is ample evidence that Hitler desired the eradication of Jews and Christians, he did not write out his verbal demands so basically there are no documents that he was directly involved. I guess you give him a pass too?
    Maracho, let's stick to Puerto Rico or you aren't down for that debate? Let me know.

I don't see anything in that link that shows her being responsible of the bankruptcy.

Hitler didn't write then out but the people he managed did so under his command.

Maracho, what's this about? Are trying to say I am dumb and ignorant? You can find a lot of members on here to agree with you there. So no need to worry. Let's keep searching for links that shows Cruz's responsibility for the bankruptcy.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Maracho, let's stick to Puerto Rico or you aren't down for that debate? Let me know.

I don't see anything in that link that shows her being responsible of the bankruptcy.

Hitler didn't write then out but the people he managed did so under his command.

Maracho, what's this about? Are trying to say I am dumb and ignorant? You can find a lot of members on here to agree with you there. So no need to worry. Let's keep searching for links that shows Cruz's responsibility for the bankruptcy.
      Bingo!......

Comment

Bingo!......
        No. We don't have discussions like this.

What are you bingo-ing about?

You wanted to prove how Cruz helped cause the bankruptcy, well let's keep going because we can learn a lot.

Comment

No. We don't have discussions like this.

What are you bingo-ing about?

You wanted to prove how Cruz helped cause the bankruptcy, well let's keep going because we can learn a lot.
          Yes, go to post 25 where I showed you her command

Comment

You won't be finding anything to put on Cruz.

Do you want us to back up and deal with the origins of the crisis?

Or are you gonna prove that Cruz is to be blamed?

Let me know!
            How did the cvnt get those t-shirts?

Politicizing and lying about a disaster is a horrible thing.

Lmao at Puerto Rico borrowing 100% of GDP, but that's fine, governments don't go broke right siablo?

Puerto Rico should just keep on borrrowing as long as someone willing to borrow, right Siablo?

Siablo, why are Caribbean islands so pathetic and disrepair when it comes to basic stuff, like math?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              How did the cvnt get those t-shirts?

Politicizing and lying about a disaster is a horrible thing.

Lmao at Puerto Rico borrowing 100% of GDP, but that's fine, governments don't go broke right siablo?

Puerto Rico should just keep on borrrowing as long as someone willing to borrow, right Siablo?

Siablo, why are Caribbean islands so pathetic and disrepair when it comes to basic stuff, like math?
              they are pretty good at math, computers, building, etc. The problem is that ripping others off is seen as a sport bigger than soccer.

Likewise Siablo has actually argued several times in favor of a progressive US government for the Caribbean but is arguing here because he sees serious matters as a big game
              Last edited by maracho; 10-04-2017, 11:01 AM.

Comment

they are pretty good at math, computers, building, etc. The problem is that ripping others off is seen as a sport bigger than soccer.

Likewise Siablo has actually argued several times in favor of a progressive US government for the Caribbean. He's just arguing here because he sees serious matters as a big game

Math can't be a strong suit if you borrow 100% of GDP

Comment

t
                  Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Math can't be a strong suit if you borrow 100% of GDP
                  The quickest way from Rags to Riches in Latin America is becoming a politician. Mayor Cruz is a career politician she is either a bit British or probably loves the fame and is willing to borrow whatever it takes to make her look good; or it could be like so many that no matter how much you get you never have enough and spend beyond their means and leave all the dept to those who follow

On the other hand, United States is actually 20 trillion dollars in debt which makes the Puerto Rican government look like amateurs
                  Last edited by maracho; 10-04-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

t

The quickest way from Rags to Riches in Latin America is becoming a politician. Mayor Cruz is a career politician she is either a bit British or probably loves the fame and is willing to borrow whatever it takes to make her look good; or it could be like so many that no matter how much you get you never have enough and spend beyond their means and leave all the dept to those who follow

On the other hand, United States is actually 20 trillion dollars in debt which makes the Puerto Rican government look like amateurs

American debt is only 70% GDP, and US has never borrowed 100% in such a quick timeframe. Our debt took over a hundred years to accumulate. PR was basically a few years.

And I'm always *****ing about national debt, I think that's are biggest problem

Comment

This horrible mayor is also on record as wanting independence for Puerto Rico and wants it to be communist.

Have the government in charge of everything, because it worked so well having Puerto Rican government in charge of power utilities. Very good operation they ran, never any power shortages

Comment

Working...
                      X