No announcement yet.

Why is the San Juan, PR Mayor So Classless and Divisive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    So you are saying that island populations are uneducated and low-info voters? I tend to agree, though they aren't bad people just lowlevel

The same problem that rocked PR will also hit the US.. national debt is a very serious problem. Right now the US is alittle over 70% GDP, when that hits 100% GDP all bets are off, even 85% and things go under..

That is why I always preach about the problem of national debt, It can literally kill a country
    Yes, to that first question. A large majority, not all of them. Some of the sensible folks always leave for the US, Canada, or UK because they can't bother with the corruption and ignorance. They love to visit for vacations though.

Adam, national debt is not a big deal for America anytime soon.

Comment

So be a lying leech, that's your outlook on live?
      They are an American territory. Disaster has mess them up. They need federal funding to put the basic necessities back together.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yes, to that first question. A large majority, not all of them. Some of the sensible folks always leave for the US, Canada, or UK because they can't bother with the corruption and ignorance. They love to visit for vacations though.

Adam, national debt is not a big deal for America anytime soon.
        You are so wrong about america's national debt..

Explain how it isn't a big problem?

Comment

You are so wrong about america's national debt..

Explain how it isn't a big problem?
          What is the federal debt at this moment preventing America from doing?

Comment

What is the federal debt at this moment preventing America from doing?

Lmao

Providing and funding a lot of social programs... stealing people's hard earned ,only for wasteful spending.. devaluing the dollar.... increasing inflation long term... but most importantly stealing people's hard earned money

What's Puerto Rico's debt preventing Puerto Rico from doing?

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
              lol at you two going at it.
              come to think of it, I'd like to be the ref
              He's been on my ignore list for a long time, so we don't go at it. (He recently begged to be let off, but that's another story )

We did awhile back, hence me figuring out his entire debate arsenal which consists of but one simple-minded tactic, attrition.

I asked him several times to act like an adult and quit playing his stupid game or I'd put him on Ignore, but he proved incapable of doing that and thus went on Ignore.

Comment

Lmao

Providing and funding a lot of social programs... stealing people's hard earned ,only for wasteful spending.. devaluing the dollar.... increasing inflation long term... but most importantly stealing people's hard earned money

What's Puerto Rico's debt preventing Puerto Rico from doing?
                From borrowing money a low interest rate. Social programs can be provided for by borrowing at minimal rates. Taxation is the name. When did the dollar devalue? What has inflation been since 2008? Taxation is the name but why fret ***** promised you a sizable cut. Let's wait and see. Since you have the time educate me on fiscal policy with links.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  He's been on my ignore list for a long time, so we don't go at it. (He recently begged to be let off, but that's another story )

We did awhile back, hence me figuring out his entire debate arsenal which consists of but one simple-minded tactic, attrition.

I asked him several times to act like an adult and quit playing his stupid game or I'd put him on Ignore, but he proved incapable of doing that and thus went on Ignore.
                  You didn't ask me many times. You were the one being disrespectful and childish during our discussion. I never said a disrespectful word to you.

Comment

From borrowing money a low interest rate. Social programs can be provided for by borrowing at minimal rates. Taxation is the name. When did the dollar devalue? What has inflation been since 2008? Taxation is the name but why fret ***** promised you a sizable cut. Let's wait and see. Since you have the time educate me on fiscal policy with links.

Simply put America has ran 365 billion or more a year in deficit..
                    Under the 8 years of ***** we went from 8 trillion to 18 trillion and right now roughly 20 trillion..

What happens when America becomes bankrupt like Puerto Rico and Venezuela?

Comment

Simply put America has ran 365 billion or more a year in deficit..
                      Under the 8 years of ***** we went from 8 trillion to 18 trillion and right now roughly 20 trillion..

What happens when America becomes bankrupt like Puerto Rico and Venezuela?
                      If America defaults on it's debt the whole world will be in great confusion for a long time. What you should keep an eye on is if a safer asset than US bonds pop-up until then be easy, Ali.

Comment

Working...
                      X