Collapse
No announcement yet.

is eating like this nasty or cool

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No wonder Kuyukut is all fuked in the head. He's been eating his uncles slobber all these years for dinner

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      That's because you were raised in a culture where eating food with your hands is considered 'savage'. If you were raised in their culture you'd be trying to convince me why eating with your bare hands is better than using forks and why it's non-savage.

If they were raised that way, more power to them, who am I to judge them. Some of the things that are considered normal in Western countries are probably weird and disgusting to them as well.

So yeah, it's a culture thing.

there's an objective criteria for hygiene, called science, and it would disagree with you.

i don't mind if these guys eat with their hands out of their own plates. when you go from your hand to your mouth over and over again, and then to the plate from which everybody gets his food it becomes a disgusting, savage, disease spreading thing to do.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        there's an objective criteria for hygiene, called science, and it would disagree with you.

i don't mind if these guys eat with their hands out of their own plates. when you go from your hand to your mouth over and over again, and then to the plate from which everybody gets his food it becomes a disgusting, savage, disease spreading thing to do.
        Is eating pizza with your friends disgusting? Or chicken wings?

Anyway, I'm not really arguing here. Just don't think the way they eat is savage. And before any of you asks, I don't eat with my hands lol.

Comment

i'd sit next to Butler and put some roofies in his rice

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
            No wonder Kuyukut is all fuked in the head. He's been eating his uncles slobber all these years for dinner
            look at this village idiot who used to slurping and swallowing his butt buddy's cum on a daily basis! :*******:

by the way idiot, shoulderroll was bragging about humping your gargantuan nostrils. is it true?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              Nah man, it'd be his tofu. Butler is vegan now.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                Nah man, it'd be his tofu. Butler is vegan now.
                oh yea...he went full woman when he couldnt cook steak

Comment

oh yea...he went full woman when he couldnt cook steak

Comment

From a hygiene perspective, not the best way to eat, especially during cold and flu season. But, it's probably no less nasty than the average McDonald's meal, hot dog, or watching fat, talentless slobs on reality TV (Man vs. Food) who gorge themselves until they can't eat another morsel.

Comment

Lol

Yup, I would teach the kids how to draw dicks on B.utler's forehead.

Comment

Working...
                      X