Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    Why would i leave my country the country i was born in?
    Because Trump is POTUS...why stay in a country ruled by a Nazi?

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      We are talking about the NFL players here buddy. They are kneeling because of police brutality, not because of Black on Black violence in Chicago.
      Lol the irony obviously escapes you since you're the one who brought up Chicago as a deflection. They're protesting police brutality, so don't bring up Chicago. Buddy.
      Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
      what are the protests about? thugs getting shot up by police officers or the fact that more thugs are dieing in areas where there aren't enough police to protect them from killing each other?
      The protests are about people who share your obviously bigoted mindset being put in positions of authority like police officer, juror, DA, judge, president so that they are able to maintain a system of discrimination.

Everyone knows that "thug" in the context that you use it is just a code word for a racial slur.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        go hump a flag you hippie!
        You can reply when u figure it out.

Google.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          PTI ......

that being very careless. enlisting to serve/save your country is more than just a job....and thats what cops and doctors do. only thing is cops/enlisted men are not guaranteed to make it back home. not many careers include possibly being killed.
          Yup...nobody joins the military because they ran out of options..everyone is in the military out of civic duty. Got it. The reality is the guy who delivers food on a bicycle in every major city runs the risk of dying on the job. It might not be the same kind of death but it's death on the job no less. I respect the military personnel of this country but i'm tired of having this G.I. Joe story sold at every turn. There are plenty of men and women in the armed forces who joined because it was a last option, or for any other number of reasons beyond civic duty, the fact nobody wants to ever have that pointed out is straight bullshhh.

Comment

Because Trump is POTUS...why stay in a country ruled by a Nazi?
            Naw

Its only a matter of time before that racist cuunt gets himself in deep *****.

He won't last long as president talking the ***** he's been talking.

Only a matter of time.

And he doesn't rule shiiit we all know that.

All that red neck does is tweet like a 12 yr old female.
            Last edited by kidbazooka; 09-26-2017, 10:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
              Lol the irony obviously escapes you since you're the one who brought up Chicago as a deflection. They're protesting police brutality, so don't bring up Chicago. Buddy.

The protests are about people who share your obviously bigoted mindset being put in positions of authority like police officer, juror, DA, judge, president so that they are able to maintain a system of discrimination.

Everyone knows that "thug" in the context that you use it is just a code word for a racial slur.
              The protest against police brutality...is a red herring. As a Black man myself, I think young Black men killing one another is the real problem and yet i bet if "police brutality" stops, none of those guys will address the violence in Chicago.

There are more Black on Black killings in Chicago this year then they are police killing Blacks this year.

Some of those players are kneeling because of Trump's ridiculous comment in Alabama on Friday and not for "PB".
              Last edited by Queen_Leia; 09-26-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
                Yup...nobody joins the military because they ran out of options..everyone is in the military out of civic duty. Got it. The reality is the guy who delivers food on a bicycle in every major city runs the risk of dying on the job. It might not be the same kind of death but it's death on the job no less. I respect the military personnel of this country but i'm tired of having this G.I. Joe story sold at every turn. There are plenty of men and women in the armed forces who joined because it was a last option, or for any other number of reasons beyond civic duty, the fact nobody wants to ever have that pointed out is straight bullshhh.
                its easy to criticize them for being proud of their service and the obvious risks they take. whatever reason they use is of no consequence.

think about it...if i accept this career choice, I COULD BE KILLED.

yeps. anyone can be killed in any given profession. but the very definition of protecting your country means risking your life. your uniform has a bulls eye on it.

USUALLY, food delivery guys get robbed and maybe beaten up. food joints are getting more sophisticated with deliveries.

but its the sign of the times. people praise FAKE AF ''heroes'' like kaepernick and piss on those who are true heroes. its insulting.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Naw

Its only a matter of time before that racist cuunt gets himself in deep *****.

He won't last long as president talking the ***** he's been talking.

Only a matter of time.

And he doesn't rule shiiit we all know that.

All that red neck does is tweet like a 12 yr old female.

But what if he makes it to the 4 years? GOP rule Congress, what if they don't impeach Trump? You willing to take that risk? I wouldn't if I were you.

By law, Trump is President of the United States, just like Obama was before him and George Bush before him.

He runs the executive branch whether we like or not. But yeah, you should just leave then stay in a country with a nazi POTUS running it.

Comment

But what if he makes it to the 4 years? GOP rule Congress, what if they don't impeach Trump? You willing to take that risk? I wouldn't if I were you.

By law, Trump is President of the United States, just like Obama was before him and George Bush before him.

He runs the executive branch whether we like or not. But yeah, you should just leave then stay in a country with a nazi POTUS running it.
                    Nope

That idiot and his supporters like im sure YOU are, should be the ones to leave because his laws and thinking is NOT American

So yeah buddy if you're a trump supporter the kind that wants to make 'America hate again " well then you all should head over to Germany and worship your nazi ppl there

America aint the place pal.

And we all know the president is just a puppet everyone seems to know that except trump, that idiot went in thinking he was gonna do something.

Again only a matter of time.
                    Last edited by kidbazooka; 09-26-2017, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Probably time we cut Puerto Rico loose.

Comment

Working...
                      X