Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
    Mention My Puerto Rican Homies?
    Fcuk off dude.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Anyone who stops watching football cause players kneel for 60 seconds is a fuking moron
      Anyone who takes a knee to protest the National Anthem is a fuking moron.

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
        Anyone who stops watching football cause players kneel for 60 seconds is a fuking moron
        It's about disrespecting our flag and country I served in The Army so I'm on the side of Military and Veterans and you I see are on the side of the Thugs and Cry baby millionaires who have freedom because of our Military

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          I say this as a Black man, the NFL player want to scream about police brutality BUT they ignore the Black on Black killings going on in Chicago everyday...every freaking day!

These race hustlers like Sharpton and Jackson want nothing to do with Chicago because it doesn't fit their narrative.

Thank God for MAGA!
          Stupidity knows no race. You have no evidence that anyone is annoying what happens in inner cities like Chicago. There are groups within those communities including some of the players themselves doing what they can to combat the violence. The problem is that you don't care about the violence in Chicago aside from using it as a deflection to people pointing out systemic terrorism and discrimination. Trump has staked his whole presidential run on race and white identity politics. He and his supporters like you are just too cowardly to even be honest about it. Lol at people who run around saying "make America great again" calling others race baiters. No courage at all. I bet you look at yourself in the mirror backwards.
          Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          It's about disrespecting our flag and country I served in The Army so I'm on the side of Military and Veterans and you I see are on the side of the Thugs and Cry baby millionaires who have freedom because of our Military
          You're being dishonest. The protests aren't about the flag or the veterans. There are plenty of black veterans who agree with the players. Besides, if you truly believed in the whole "the soldiers died for our freedoms" talking point then you'd the be the first one to support the players for exercising their right that you supposedly served to protect. Lol at the soldiers dying for freedoms just to have fake patriots shaming citizens for using them.
          Last edited by Goldie; 09-26-2017, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            Stupidity knows no race. You have no evidence that anyone is annoying what happens in inner cities like Chicago. There are groups within those communities including some of the players themselves doing what they can to combat the violence. The problem is that you don't care about the violence in Chicago aside from using it as a deflection to people pointing out systemic terrorism and discrimination. Trump has staked his whole presidential run on race and white identity politics. He and his supporters like you are just too cowardly to even be honest about it. Lol at people who run around saying "make America great again" calling others race baiters. No courage at all. I bet you look at yourself in the mirror backwards.You're being dishonest. The protests aren't about the flag or the veterans. There are plenty of black veterans who agree with the players. Besides, if you truly believed in the whole "the soldiers died for our freedoms" talking point then you'd the be the first one to support the players for exercising their right that you supposedly served to protect. Lol at the soldiers dying for freedoms just to have fake patriots shaming citizens for using them.
            what are the protests about? thugs getting shot up by police officers or the fact that more thugs are dieing in areas where there aren't enough police to protect them from killing each other?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
              Whoops....you must've jumped the gun on this thread, lolol.

Phuck the NFL too. Hate this country, move ya asses on out somewhere else. Tired of all the crime and poverty in the inner cities? Go protest to the liberal mayors who run virtually every urban city...they tell the cops when to stand down, they are responsible for that city's schools, they are responsible for keeping people safe.

The NFL made a mistake that's going to cost them severely and I'm glad to be part of the cost that they will incur.
              trying to improve something means you hate it? they were using their public platform to try and address an issue that is important to them. Now they are using it to protest a hate filled man who values an inanimate object more than human life(certain human life) and he has many who agree with him which kind of proves their whole point.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                It's hardly disrespecting the flag. It's not anti American and none of them said fuk the flag. I've never said I'm for it but they have the right to do it

Comment

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
                  what are the protests about? thugs getting shot up by police officers or the fact that more thugs are dieing in areas where there aren't enough police to protect them from killing each other?
                  so anyone the police shoot is automatically labeled a "thug" whatever you mean by that. this kind of attitude is really the whole problem. sometimes people unfortunately have to be shot by the police, but sometimes they are shot when they shouldn't be and thats the part that needs to be addressed. Not only because they do it a lot, but because when they do it they are almost never found guilty, prosecuted, etc...

The police are not automatically right no matter what. I know authoritarian trump wants you to think that but its not correct. They should have a stricter standard to shooting people then "i was in fear for my life" That kind of flimsy moving scale only invites shootings and police from getting away with it. Lots of times these "thugs' as you call them don't even have guns so why were they shot? oh because the officer was afraid? thats not good enough for me and it wouldnt be if one of your family was killed like that. Then again you don't consider them family because they are just "thugs" to you.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    so anyone the police shoot is automatically labeled a "thug" whatever you mean by that. this kind of attitude is really the whole problem. sometimes people unfortunately have to be shot by the police, but sometimes they are shot when they shouldn't be and thats the part that needs to be addressed. Not only because they do it a lot, but because when they do it they are almost never found guilty, prosecuted, etc...

The police are not automatically right no matter what. I know authoritarian trump wants you to think that but its not correct. They should have a stricter standard to shooting people then "i was in fear for my life" That kind of flimsy moving scale only invites shootings and police from getting away with it. Lots of times these "thugs' as you call them don't even have guns so why were they shot? oh because the officer was afraid? thats not good enough for me and it wouldnt be if one of your family was killed like that. Then again you don't consider them family because they are just "thugs" to you.
                    Who the hell hacked into daggums account? This can't be real

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Michael Brown was a thug. He robbed and assaulted a business owner while high on drugs and then attacked a police officer. Hands up don't shoot is a complete lie and what blacklivesmatter/kaepernick was based on.

Comment

Working...
                      X