Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Whoops....you must've jumped the gun on this thread, lolol.

Phuck the NFL too. Hate this country, move ya asses on out somewhere else. Tired of all the crime and poverty in the inner cities? Go protest to the liberal mayors who run virtually every urban city...they tell the cops when to stand down, they are responsible for that city's schools, they are responsible for keeping people safe.

The NFL made a mistake that's going to cost them severely and I'm glad to be part of the cost that they will incur.
    The only thing i hate about my country is the racist red necks like trump and there nazi mentality.

Those asssholes need to take there ass back to Germany with that *****.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
      It's about disrespecting our flag and country I served in The Army so I'm on the side of Military and Veterans and you I see are on the side of the Thugs and Cry baby millionaires who have freedom because of our Military
      You served and you got paid for it, so you did a job. Just like a cop, just like a fireman, just like paramedics. I have people in my family that love using that "I served" as a trump card (no pun intended) it's almost turning into "i'm an expert because I stayed at a holiday inn". Oh before you retort with the "I fought for the freedoms you enjoy" let me remind you that can only be said for soldiers from WW2 and before. You fought for oil companies and d*ck measuring competitions between world leaders. You did it for pay, benefits, and a possible pension. There are plenty of vets who support the protests as well. So before you speak about thugs...take a glance in the mirror bucko because you are part of a brotherhood of the biggest thugs currently in existence.

Comment

pr had a chance to be a legit part of but the mayor turned his back. turned his nose up at the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
          You served and you got paid for it, so you did a job. Just like a cop, just like a fireman, just like paramedics. I have people in my family that love using that "I served" as a trump card (no pun intended) it's almost turning into "i'm an expert because I stayed at a holiday inn". Oh before you retort with the "I fought for the freedoms you enjoy" let me remind you that can only be said for soldiers from WW2 and before. You fought for oil companies and d*ck measuring competitions between world leaders. You did it for pay, benefits, and a possible pension. There are plenty of vets who support the protests as well. So before you speak about thugs...take a glance in the mirror bucko because you are part of a brotherhood of the biggest thugs currently in existence.
          PTI ......

that being very careless. enlisting to serve/save your country is more than just a job....and thats what cops and doctors do. only thing is cops/enlisted men are not guaranteed to make it back home. not many careers include possibly being killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
            Stupidity knows no race. You have no evidence that anyone is annoying what happens in inner cities like Chicago. There are groups within those communities including some of the players themselves doing what they can to combat the violence.
            We are talking about the NFL players here buddy. They are kneeling because of police brutality, not because of Black on Black violence in Chicago.

Trump has staked his whole presidential run on race and white identity politics. He and his supporters like you are just too cowardly to even be honest about it. Lol at people who run around saying "make America great again" calling others race baiters. No courage at all.
            MAGA!!

Your candidate lost which means America rejected your candidate idea for America otherwise your candidate would have be in the White House.
            Last edited by Queen_Leia; 09-26-2017, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
              The only thing i hate about my country is the racist red necks like trump and there nazi mentality.

Those asssholes need to take there ass back to Germany with that *****.
              Yeah, yeah, yeah...you hate Trump. Oh well, he's POTUS so I guess you are leaving the country since you hate this country so...

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                Mention My Puerto Rican Homies?
                What citizens rights did he violate?

Educate me.

Go into detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  What citizens rights did he violate?

Educate me.

Go into detail.
                  go hump a flag you hippie!

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                    Ten thousand federal staffers are on the ground in PR assisting and CONGRESS has yet to approve additional funding. Maybe you should fly down there and help out your Puerto Rican Homies you are so concerned about.

The Trump administration on Tuesday denied a request from several members of Congress to waive shipping restrictions to help get gasoline and other supplies to Puerto Rico as the island recovers from Hurricane Maria.

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) declined the request to waive the Jones Act, which limits shipping between coasts to U.S.-flagged vessels, according to Reuters. DHS waived the act following hurricanes Harvey and Irma, which hit the mainland U.S.

The agency has in the past waived the rule to allow cheaper and more readily-available foreign vessels to supply goods to devastated areas. But DHS said Tuesday that waiving the act for Puerto Rico would not help the U.S. island territory due to damaged ports preventing ships from docking.

“The limitation is going to be port capacity to offload and transit, not vessel availability,” a spokesperson for Customs and Border Protection told Reuters.

In a letter to the department on Tuesday, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) urged DHS to rethink the decision, citing the agency's willingness to waive the Jones Act for relief efforts in the wake of hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

“The Department of Homeland Security has been given the ability to waive the Jones Act to accommodate national security concerns, and has done so twice in the last month,” McCain wrote. “These emergency waivers have been valuable to speed up recovery efforts in the impacted regions. However, I am very concerned by the Department’s decision not to waive the Jones Act for current relief efforts in Puerto Rico, which is facing a worsening humanitarian crisis following Hurricane Maria."

McCain called the department's decision "unacceptable" and warned that Puerto Rico faces a humanitarian crisis as the island's 3.4 million people struggle to survive without power or clean water.

Officials estimate the island could be without power for up to six months.

"It is unacceptable to force the people of Puerto Rico to pay at least twice as much for food, clean drinking water, supplies and infrastructure due to Jones Act requirements as they work to recover from this disaster," McCain wrote.

"Now, more than ever, it is time to realize the devastating effect of this policy and implement a full repeal of this archaic and burdensome Act,” he wrote.
                    http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...to-rico-relief

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
                    It's about disrespecting our flag and country I served in The Army so I'm on the side of Military and Veterans and you I see are on the side of the Thugs and Cry baby millionaires who have freedom because of our Military
                    No it's not about disrespecting the flag. Kaepernick said exactly why he was doing it. Trump has started this 'disrespecting the flag' nonsense. Kaep told ya'll exactly what he was doing but for some reason YT people want to tell him why he's doing it. This how you're supposed to respect the flag according to US flag code 10 sec 176 Titled: Respect the Flag

No disrespect should be shown to the flag of the United States of America; the flag should not be dipped to any person or thing. Regimental colors, State flags, and organization or institutional flags are to be dipped as a mark of honor.
                    • (a) The flag should never be displayed with the union down, except as a signal of dire distress in instances of extreme danger to life or property.
                    • (b) The flag should never touch anything beneath it, such as the ground, the floor, water, or merchandise.
                    • (c) The flag should never be carried flat or horizontally, but always aloft and free.
                    • (d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker's desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.
                    • (e) The flag should never be fastened, displayed, used, or stored in such a manner as to permit it to be easily torn, soiled, or damaged in any way.
                    • (f) The flag should never be used as a covering for a ceiling.
                    • (g) The flag should never have placed upon it, nor on any part of it, nor attached to it any mark, insignia, letter, word, figure, design, picture, or drawing of any nature.
                    • (h) The flag should never be used as a receptacle for receiving, holding, carrying, or delivering anything.
                    • (i) The flag should never be used for advertising purposes in any manner whatsoever. It should not be embroidered on such articles as cushions or handkerchiefs and the like, printed or otherwise impressed on paper napkins or boxes or anything that is designed for temporary use and discard. Advertising signs should not be fastened to a staff or halyard from which the flag is flown.
                    • (j) No part of the flag should ever be used as a costume or athletic uniform. However, a flag patch may be affixed to the uniform of military personnel, firemen, policemen, and members of patriotic organizations. The flag represents a living country and is itself considered a living thing. Therefore, the lapel flag pin being a replica, should be worn on the left lapel near the heart.
                    • (k) The flag, when it is in such condition that it is no longer a fitting emblem for display, should be destroyed in a dignified way, preferably by burning.
                    http://www.usflag.org/us.code36.html#176

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Yeah, yeah, yeah...you hate Trump. Oh well, he's POTUS so I guess you are leaving the country since you hate this country so...
                      Why would i leave my country the country i was born in?

Actually any Trump supporter who's pro nazi can take that ***** back to Germany and that pos trump can go back to russia with his immigrant wife.

Comment

Working...
                      X