Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by Goldie View Post
      So how do you support the confederacy without being anti-American?
      It's not that I support the confederacy, but I believe we should acknowledge our history. I also understand why they would have flown that flag at their demonstration. (If it was a Japanese monument they were trying to protect, they would fly Japanese flags) Destroying statues and taking down flags isnt going to change anything. No racist is going to stop being racist because Gen Lee got KOed off Traveller, or the confederate flag got taken out Wal-Mart. Its just something for people to do to feel like they're doing something without actually doing something.

As far as the kneeling, I think the cowboys hit the nail on the head. They went out, took a knee, made their statement, then rose for the singing of the anthem, showing respect to the Republic

Comment

You don't speak for anyone but yourself. YOU don't care about Chicago so don't bring it up. You only bring up Chicago as a deflection.

I'll say it again. I don't care about the timeline or any other trivial detail or outright lie you tell to try and discredit Kaepernick. The issue that he's protesting is bigger than him and it needs to be addressed. Cops are being caught on video murdering unarmed black citizens and they are bein protected by the system instead of prosecuted and convicted by it. Stop being a coward and just admit that you don't care about that issue or you support the sanctioned killing of blacks by police instead of trying to discredit
        Kaepernick.
        chicagos b on b murder rate speaks for itself. no one else has to say a word.

if you ever do feel the need to get the details/motives of krappys so called heroism, youll find it to be quite hysterical.

Comment

I insult you because you deserve to be insulted. I truly think that you lack basic intelligence. I'm not just calling you an idiot to call you an idiot. I think that you fit the description of the word.

You could never defeat me in a debate on anything because you simply aren't smart enough. Your argument here is downright stupid and so easily debunked it's laughable.
          So any human being that disagree with you on this planet is an idiot. Basically your opinion or way of though is absolute and all who doesn't see thing your way or even have the audacity to disagree with you is an idiot.

Keep calling me names, it just bolster my stance that you are upset due to your argument lacking the strength to stand on it own without the juvenile name calling.

Are you ready to discuss Chicago Black on Black crime yet?

*Waits patiently for the deflection or name calling*
          Last edited by Queen_Leia; 09-27-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

So how do you support the confederacy without being anti-American?
            can you please answer me about michael brown?

why do you pretend that he was some innocent black person walking the streets that some NAZI wanted kill?

is it because you're a ****ing ****** and trying to push an agenda that you're so ****ing weak of a person that you push blame on to someone that has white skin?

did you know these ****ing people fought and died for people of color in the civil war?

did you know that America was the first country to abolish slavery you liberal piece of **** scum?

did you know the only reason you're arguing with me is because tax payers paid for you to have an opportunity in life and to be smart to make an educated decision?

you're going to use it against them.. you piece of ****?

*****... grow some balls and be a man.. and quit blaming your problems because your home life sucked.. go back to where you came from if you have a problem
            Last edited by IcantReadYEAHHH; 09-28-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

• black powah can never be wrong

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                It's not that I support the confederacy, but I believe we should acknowledge our history.
                It'a clear that you're completely dishonest and full of ****. Those white supremacist marches in Charlottesville were not about acknowledging history. They were about honoring and suppprting confederate history. Statues aren't about acknowledgement they're about honoring and paying homage. Have you ever heard of this invention called the "book"? Books are for acknowledging history.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                I also understand why they would have flown that flag at their demonstration. (If it was a Japanese monument they were trying to protect, they would fly Japanese flags)
                No shhh Sherlock? It's obvious why the white racists were carrying the confederate flag. The confederate flag just like the statue of Robert Lee are symbols of white supremacy and these white supremacy groups celebrate those symbols. The point is that the confederacy was anti-American and so are the people who celebrate and support that cause. Yet trump and his followers defended the white racists who were blatantly anti-American and attacked the athletes for peacefully protesting something that they want to change. I didn't hear one of the people who screamed "both sides" in reference to Charlottesville call the white nationalists anti America or accuse them of disrespecting the American flag or the soldiers. These people were literally waving the flag of groups who have waged war on america and trump didn't challenge their loyalty to the country like he's done to athletes who have simply taken a knee. This proves that the whole "disrespect America" talking point is a lie. People just need to be honest.

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                Destroying statues and taking down flags isnt going to change anything. No racist is going to stop being racist because Gen Lee got KOed off Traveller, or the confederate flag got taken out Wal-Mart. Its just something for people to do to feel like they're doing something without actually doing something.

As far as the kneeling, I think the cowboys hit the nail on the head. They went out, took a knee, made their statement, then rose for the singing of the anthem, showing respect to the Republic
                These personal feelings that you express on the situation are quite predictable. I'm not here to argue over what consider "doing something" is and isn't. It's hilarious that you don't see the obvious contradictions in your bs which is why I must chalk it up to a lack of intelligence. When it suits your dishonest position you downplay symbols and symbolic gestures. "Removing statues won't change racism and doesn't really mean anything". Yet you completely flip flop when it comes to the flag and anthem. When the players decide to protest all of a sudden symbols and symbolic gestures are the end all be all. "The players taking a knee during the anthem are disrespecting the flag and the soldiers". The flag and the anthem are symbols with standing while the anthem is just a symbolic gesture. You're very inconsistent and that's because you're full of ****. You're completely dishonest just like trump. This isn't about the players disrespecting anything or anyone. This is about you not agreeing with the players feeling that there is anything wrong with police killing blacks in the streets. You don't feel as if their gripes are legitimate and that they have anything to protest. You simply don't respect their position you just don't have the courage to admit it so you hide behind fake patriotism. I'm not here to change your mind, I'm just calling you out for being dishonest.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                chicagos b on b murder rate speaks for itself. no one else has to say a word.

if you ever do feel the need to get the details/motives of krappys so called heroism, youll find it to be quite hysterical.
                The white on white murder rate speaks for itself. You're not making any points you're babbling my like a clown.

There is systemic racism and corruption that runs rampant across this nation's police department and court systems that's allowing police to get away with murdering blacks without consequence. This is made possible because a significant portion of the population supports the racism and corruption. I applaud Kaepernick for bringing attention to the issue regardless of his motivation.

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                So any human being that disagree with you on this planet is an idiot. Basically your opinion or way of though is absolute and all who doesn't see thing your way or even have the audacity to disagree with you is an idiot.

Keep calling me names, it just bolster my stance that you are upset due to your argument lacking the strength to stand on it own without the juvenile name calling.

Are you ready to discuss Chicago Black on Black crime yet?

*Waits patiently for the deflection or name calling*
                Youve already lost the argument which is why you've abandoned it. I appreciate you conceding and not continuing to repeat that idiotic "players kneeling disrespects the soldiers" talking point now that I've completely disproven it by pointing out that there are plenty of soldiers who support Kaepernick. As I've told you, I'll be happy to discuss violence in Chicago and how systematic discrimination and corruption is the root cause just as soon you make the thread on it.

Originally posted by IcantReadYEAHHH View Post
                can you please answer me about michael brown?
                No.

Comment

The white on white murder rate speaks for itself. You're not making any points you're babbling my like a clown.

There is systemic racism and corruption that runs rampant across this nation's police department and court systems that's allowing police to get away with murdering blacks without consequence. This is made possible because a significant portion of the population supports the racism and corruption. I applaud Kaepernick for bringing attention to the issue regardless of his motivation.
                  im going to ask you your pov on a subject that should be dear to your heart and i expect you to either deflect, make your answer as brief as possible, play the blame game or answer my question with a question (im picking the last option )

ready ?

why do blacks hate blacks so much ?

....krappyneck

Comment

It'a clear that you're completely dishonest and full of ****. Those white supremacist marches in Charlottesville were not about acknowledging history. They were about honoring and suppprting confederate history. Statues aren't about acknowledgement they're about honoring and paying homage. Have you ever heard of this invention called the "book"? Books are for acknowledging history.

No shhh Sherlock? It's obvious why the white racists were carrying the confederate flag. The confederate flag just like the statue of Robert Lee are symbols of white supremacy and these white supremacy groups celebrate those symbols. The point is that the confederacy was anti-American and so are the people who celebrate and support that cause. Yet trump and his followers defended the white racists who were blatantly anti-American and attacked the athletes for peacefully protesting something that they want to change. I didn't hear one of the people who screamed "both sides" in reference to Charlottesville call the white nationalists anti America or accuse them of disrespecting the American flag or the soldiers. These people were literally waving the flag of groups who have waged war on america and trump didn't challenge their loyalty to the country like he's done to athletes who have simply taken a knee. This proves that the whole "disrespect America" talking point is a lie. People just need to be honest.

These personal feelings that you express on the situation are quite predictable. I'm not here to argue over what consider "doing something" is and isn't. It's hilarious that you don't see the obvious contradictions in your bs which is why I must chalk it up to a lack of intelligence. When it suits your dishonest position you downplay symbols and symbolic gestures. "Removing statues won't change racism and doesn't really mean anything". Yet you completely flip flop when it comes to the flag and anthem. When the players decide to protest all of a sudden symbols and symbolic gestures are the end all be all. "The players taking a knee during the anthem are disrespecting the flag and the soldiers". The flag and the anthem are symbols with standing while the anthem is just a symbolic gesture. You're very inconsistent and that's because you're full of ****. You're completely dishonest just like trump. This isn't about the players disrespecting anything or anyone. This is about you not agreeing with the players feeling that there is anything wrong with police killing blacks in the streets. You don't feel as if their gripes are legitimate and that they have anything to protest. You simply don't respect their position you just don't have the courage to admit it so you hide behind fake patriotism. I'm not here to change your mind, I'm just calling you out for being dishonest.

Youve already lost the argument which is why you've abandoned it. I appreciate you conceding and not continuing to repeat that idiotic "players kneeling disrespects the soldiers" talking point now that I've completely disproven it by pointing out that there are plenty of soldiers who support Kaepernick. As I've told you, I'll be happy to discuss violence in Chicago and how systematic discrimination and corruption is the root cause just as soon you make the thread on it.

No.
                    I guess your new tactic is to try to out talk me. Have at it, bud.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I guess your new tactic is to try to out talk me. Have at it, bud.
                      It's only logic that your small mind can only process but so many words at once.

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                      im going to ask you your pov on a subject that should be dear to your heart and i expect you to either deflect, make your answer as brief as possible, play the blame game or answer my question with a question (im picking the last option )

ready ?

why do blacks hate blacks so much ?

....krappyneck
                      The same reason that your family loves incest and mayonnaise sandwiches.

Comment

Working...
                      X