Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    You sound like another coward trying to hide behind fake patriotism. Freedom of speech and expression is a fundamental right for every citizen. It makes no sense at all to say that a citizen exercising a right is an act of defection. Either you don't think that blacks are citizens or you don't respect their rights as citizens. Both seem to be rooted in racism.
    I don't care whether the person is white or black. We always stood for the pledge of allegiance and anthem in school, it's a symbol of standing for your country. The fact that I don't care whether or not the person is white, black, or any other color refutes your racism argument

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
      Yes you do!

No. As a Black man, I believe BOTH should be the topic of discussion. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.

I can't speak for Trump and everybody that supports him but my 81 year old aunt and the rest of my relatives live in fear everyday on the West side...Trust me, I care more than you know.

So in Chicago, BLACKS hate BLACKS because of the color of their skin, that why they are killing each other?

We can talk about that.

They are but and? Are you excusing these young Black man who have no regard for human life and use these guns to kill one another. I know if someone gave you a gun, you wouldn't go kill someone and blame it entirely on the person that gave you the gun.

We can talk about that. They do discriminate and the mayor is a disgrace BUT again these Black men know right from wrong and still go around killing their fellow brothers...we can't keep blaming racism for everything, at some point we have to look in the mirror and hold ourselves accountable.

Wrong again. We can talk about it all day, but let do it as a package (Police Brutality and Black on Black killings in Chicago)

I'm Black my G but I'm not blind...I bring up Chicago because in my opinion, it more scarier than anti-black racism. It's one thing if it's a White man killing us (unfortunately that has been the norm for over 200 years) it another thing if we are killing ourselves, and over what? Why are we killing ourselves?
      Look, im done entertaining your deflections. If you want to discuss Chicago and the root causes of the violence there then start another thread and I'll be happy to engage you there. This is about trump and his reaction to pro athletes protesting police terrorism of blacks seemingly sanctioned by the state. If you can't or don't want to discuss that particular issue without deflecting on Chicago then don't quote me anymore in this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        I don't care whether the person is white or black. We always stood for the pledge of allegiance and anthem in school, it's a symbol of standing for your country. The fact that I don't care whether or not the person is white, black, or any other color refutes your racism argument
        Most racists don't admit to being racist. So you denying that your racist doesn't mean that you're not. I don't buy that bs you're selling. This is a racial issue regardless of you denying it.

This isn't about what you did in school. This is about others using their constitutional rights as they choose to. You don't have to agree wth how they choose to exercise their rights but you should respect their rights. Trying to shame them as defectors who are being disrespectful to others because they choose to bring light to what they feel is injustice just makes you full of it.

Now if you want real Examples of defectors who disrespect the flag, soldiers, etc then look at the people who carry confederate flags and subscribe to ideologies associated with nazism. Trump described the confederate and Nazi sympathizers as "fine people" and protected their freedom of speech and protest despite the fact that they were supporting groups who were direct enemies o America. Yet he calls players simply taking a knee "sons of b*tches" who should be fired. The racism is obvious. He defended the white supremacists who represent terrorist groups and goes extra hard at the black athletes simply calling for justice.
        Last edited by Goldie; 09-27-2017, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Look, im done entertaining your deflections. If you want to discuss Chicago and the root causes of the violence there then start another thread and I'll be happy to engage you there. This is about trump and his reaction to pro athletes protesting police terrorism of blacks seemingly sanctioned by the state. If you can't or don't want to discuss that particular issue without deflecting on Chicago then don't quote me anymore in this thread.

Deflection at it finest. I love it when I beat them at their own game.

Okay sweetheart, I'll leave you alone.

Comment

Most racists don't admit to being racist. So you denying that your racist doesn't mean that you're not. I don't buy that bs you're selling. This is a racial issue regardless of you denying it.

This isn't about what you did in school. This is about others using their constitutional rights as they choose to. You don't have to agree wth how they choose to exercise their rights but you should respect their rights. Trying to shame them as defectors who are being disrespectful to others because they choose to bring light to what they feel is injustice just makes you full of it.

Now if you want real Examples of defectors who disrespect the flag, soldiers, etc then look at the people who carry confederate flags and subscribe to ideologies associated with nazism. Trump described the confederate and Nazi sympathizers as "fine people" and protected their freedom of speech and protest despite the fact that they were supporting groups who were direct enemies o America. Yet he calls players simply taking a knee "sons of *****es" who should be fired. The racism is obvious. He defended the white supremacists who represent terrorist groups and goes extra hard at the black athletes simply calling for justice.
            Are we talking about a racial issue or a Constitutional Law issue? I'm not going to debate the two simultaneously.

Comment

Are we talking about a racial issue or a Constitutional Law issue? I'm not going to debate the two simultaneously.
              We are talking about black athletes simply taking a knee in protest of cops not being convicted for murdering blacks in the street, and people like you and trump claiming that's it's disrespectful to the flag and soldiers. If you respect America, the soldiers, and all that then don't shame citizens for exercising the rights that the flag supposedly represents and the soldiers who supposedly fight to protect the rights. It's makes no sense to use soldiers to shame people for using their rights. It's a contradiction.

You don't care about the flag or the soldiers. You just want the black athletes to shut up and play. If only you had the courage to just admit that instead of hiding behind the flag, soldiers, and the anthem.

Comment

We are talking about black athletes simply taking a knee in protest of cops not being convicted for murdering blacks in the street, and people like you and trump claiming that's it's disrespectful to the flag and soldiers. If you respect America, the soldiers, and all that then don't shame citizens for exercising the rights that the flag supposedly represents and the soldiers who supposedly fight to protect the rights. It's makes no sense to use soldiers to shame people for using their rights. It's a contradiction.

You don't care about the flag or the soldiers. You just want the black athletes to shut up and play. If only you had the courage to just admit that instead of hiding behind the flag, soldiers, and the anthem.
                we are not hiding behind the flag... we respect black people and want them to succeed and have a family and live the american dream and be our son's best friend and have each other's back.. we do not support people that promote false ideology that white people are out to hurt black people because of their skin

Comment

If we're protesting the police, we should be at the police station. By protesting during the NATIONAL anthem, we are protesting the nation. By refusing to stand in allegiance, we are showing that we are not allied with the country.

Race has nothing to do with it.

Comment

If we're protesting the police, we should be at the police station. By protesting during the NATIONAL anthem, we are protesting the nation. By refusing to stand in allegiance, we are showing that we are not allied with the country.

Race has nothing to do with it.
                    They're not protesting the police. They are protesting the system that protects the police caught murdering blacks in the street. You don't even possess the intellect to comprehend what's going on and therefore you should ask questions instead of making ignorant statements.

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                    Deflection at it finest. I love it when I beat them at their own game.

Okay sweetheart, I'll leave you alone.
                    "Deflection" is another term that you use for incorrectly making yourself look stupid. Lol, I'm discussing the topic of the thread and you want to talk about something else because you don't want to talk about the topic. That's called a deflection slack-jaw. I'm done dealing with your deflections. If the troll shh makes you feel better then have at it.

Comment

They're not protesting the police. They are protesting the system that protects the police caught murdering blacks in the street. You don't even possess the intellect to comprehend what's going on and therefore you should ask questions instead of making ignorant statements.

"Deflection" is another term that you use for incorrectly making yourself look stupid. Lol, I'm discussing the topic of the thread and you want to talk about something else because you don't want to talk about the topic. That's called a deflection slack-jaw. I'm done dealing with your deflections. If the troll shh makes you feel better then have at it.
                      did the police murder michael brown?

"It found forensic evidence supported the officer's account, that witnesses who corroborated the officer's account were credible, and that witnesses who had incriminated him were not credible, with some admitting they had not directly seen the events"

"video footage of him robbing and assaulting a business owner"

"he was high"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2z5-H8NSGA

i dare you to click on the video
                      Last edited by IcantReadYEAHHH; 09-27-2017, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X