Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Does It Say About Trump? That He Wants To Violate Citizens Rights But Wont....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldie View Post
    They're not protesting the police. They are protesting the system that protects the police caught murdering blacks in the street. You don't even possess the intellect to comprehend what's going on and therefore you should ask questions instead of making ignorant statements.
    So they're protesting the entire country. Is that what you mean by "the system"? Am I supposed to care about someone protesting my country? You want to protest the country and then b itch and expect rights from the same country you're protesting?

"I have freedom of expression but I don't want to stand and recognize the country that gives me this freedom"

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      So they're protesting the entire country. Is that what you mean by "the system"? Am I supposed to care about someone protesting my country? You want to protest the country and then b itch and expect rights from the same country you're protesting?

"I have freedom of expression but I don't want to stand and recognize the country that gives me this freedom"
      Is that what you said to the white supremacists protesting in Charlottesville? When trump defended their right to protest this country removing a statue of confederate general Robert Lee did you chastise him, telling him that those people don't deserve rights because they protest something that they don't agree with regarding the country? Is that how you think rights work? Are you really so stupid that you think citizens who protest should be denied rights?

"Yes you have the right to protest......but if you use that right to protest then you should be denied the right to protest." Lol this is the level of stupidity that is the cause for trump being president in the first place. People are literally dumb as a rock which makes them easily manipulated. You don't even know what you're saying dude.

Comment

"Deflection" is another term that you use for incorrectly making yourself look stupid. Lol, I'm discussing the topic of the thread and you want to talk about something else because you don't want to talk about the topic. That's called a deflection slack-jaw. I'm done dealing with your deflections. If the troll shh makes you feel better then have at it.
        Lol...Kaepo shouldn't be disrespecting the national anthem and flag at all but if he is going to do it, he needs to know that the African American culture isn't just a one topic culture.

You want to stay on the police brutality topic because it a easy red herring to ride on but when I bring up some of the real issues affecting the Black culture like Black on Black violence going on in Chicago, you don't want to rock with that because you don't want to admit that we are killing ourselves just as much as White people are killing us.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
          Lol...Kaepo shouldn't be disrespecting the national anthem and flag at all but if he is going to do it, he needs to know that the African American culture isn't just a one topic culture.

You want to stay on the police brutality topic because it a easy red herring to ride on but when I bring up some of the real issues affecting the Black culture like Black on Black violence going on in Chicago, you don't want to rock with that because you don't want to admit that we are killing ourselves just as much as White people are killing us.
          Kneeling for the anthem isn't a disrespect to anyone except racists who try to hide their racism behind fake patriotism.

I stay on the police terrorism thing because that's what the protests are about. You insist upon trying to deflect to issues other than the protests and what they're about because you're an idiot who can't do any better. This is the best that you can do.

Comment

Is that what you said to the white supremacists protesting in Charlottesville? When trump defended their right to protest this country removing a statue of confederate general Robert Lee did you chastise him, telling him that those people don't deserve rights because they protest something that they don't agree with regarding the country? Is that how you think rights work? Are you really so stupid that you think citizens who protest should be denied rights?

"Yes you have the right to protest......but if you use that right to protest then you should be denied the right to protest." Lol this is the level of stupidity that is the cause for trump being president in the first place. People are literally dumb as a rock which makes them easily manipulated. You don't even know what you're saying dude.
            The white supremacist were protesting the removal of a statue. If they were there "protesting the system that gives preferential treatment to blacks" or whatever line they came up with, they would be viewed as equally unamerican. They also didn't kneel during the anthem, which I believe is disrespectful.

If you're protesting something specific, ie the police, you have your rights. When you protest the nation and denounce your allegiance, that's a different story

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              The white supremacist were protesting the removal of a statue. If they were there "protesting the system that gives preferential treatment to blacks" or whatever line they came up with, they would be viewed as equally unamerican. They also didn't kneel during the anthem, which I believe is disrespectful.

If you're protesting something specific, ie the police, you have your rights. When you protest the nation and denounce your allegiance, that's a different story
              They marched with confederate flags, in Nazi gear, yelling Nazi slogans you idiot lol. It doesn't get anymore unamerican than that. The confederacy waged war against America and tried to overthrow the American government. The nazis waged war against America and intended to destroy this nation. Anybody who supports or even sympathizes with those groups is anti-America by definition. Yet trump and his legion of mouth-breathing inbred supporters defended their right using freedom of speech even after a terrorist attack resulting in someone's death. Now here you all are completely flip flopping when it comes to black athletes simply taking a knee to shed light on injustice. You can't even make this up lol.

"Bu bu it has nothing to do with race" You actually think that you're fooling people with that.

Comment

Kneeling for the anthem isn't a disrespect to anyone except racists who try to hide their racism behind fake patriotism.

I stay on the police terrorism thing because that's what the protests are about. You insist upon trying to deflect to issues other than the protests and what they're about because you're an idiot who can't do any better. This is the best that you can do.
                Now you result to name-calling (calling some an "idiot")...that usually the last line of defense when someone is losing the argument.

BTW, If you want to call me a racist, I don't give a fk...I'm a Black man who has love ones in the military fighting for this country who at the very least can have a bunch of millionaires show some respect this country. They can protest on their OWN dime or in other ways.

Now let's talk about the violence in Chicago

*waits patiently for insults & deflection*

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Now you result to name-calling (calling some an "idiot")...that usually the last line of defense when someone is losing the argument.

BTW, If you want to call me a racist, I don't give a fk...I'm a Black man who has love ones in the military fighting for this country who at the very least can have a bunch of millionaires show some respect this country. They can protest on their OWN dime or in other ways.

Now let's talk about the violence in Chicago

*waits patiently for insults & deflection*
                  I insult you because you deserve to be insulted. I truly think that you lack basic intelligence. I'm not just calling you an idiot to call you an idiot. I think that you fit the description of the word.

You could never defeat me in a debate on anything because you simply aren't smart enough. Your argument here is downright stupid and so easily debunked it's laughable.

https://www.sbnation.com/2016/8/31/1...-during-anthem

Take that weak "he disrespecting the soldiers" argument and shove it. The soldiers aren't a monolith. They're individuals with minds of their own.

Comment

They marched with confederate flags, in Nazi gear, yelling Nazi slogans you idiot lol. It doesn't get anymore unamerican than that. The confederacy waged war against America and tried to overthrow the American government. The nazis waged war against America and intended to destroy this nation. Anybody who supports or even sympathizes with those groups is anti-America by definition. Yet trump and his legion of mouth-breathing inbred supporters defended their right using freedom of speech even after a terrorist attack resulting in someone's death. Now here you all are completely flip flopping when it comes to black athletes simply taking a knee to shed light on injustice. You can't even make this up lol.

"Bu bu it has nothing to do with race" You actually think that you're fooling people with that.
                    I can understand the confederate flags since its a confederate monument they were supporting. I didn't really follow it, but fuçk that nazi sh it.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      I can understand the confederate flags since its a confederate monument they were supporting. I didn't really follow it, but fuçk that nazi sh it.
                      So how do you support the confederacy without being anti-American?

Comment

Working...
                      X