Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Triggered.

Nah. They were bought.
    Not trigger, its just an honest and real life fuk you and eat **** to you and that dead pu$sy phaggot b1tch man you call dad.

Comment

Originally posted by True-Boxing-Fan View Post
      Not trigger, its just an honest and real life fuk you and eat **** to you and that dead pu$sy phaggot b1tch man you call dad.
      Oh I see 😭

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
        Personally i dont believe in Nationalism or Patriotism

Thats not a diss to nobody.

I believe we are all one.

No countries, no sides, no nothing.

Love and respeck one another.

Unfortunatley we live in a world that is confused.

We are all one
        We are not all one after tens of thousands years of blood shed. Humans are predisposed to fight each and create divisions in society, I mean divide as groups. Sects or subdivisions of even the same entity fight each other, we fight civil wars when there is no enemy coming from abroad, we fight ppl in our religion when the opposite religion isn't around. Morons even fight for their street or 'hooood'. We just fight.

Comment

Jesus Christ this thread

Comment

Call your local Marine Corps recruiter. Tell me how you feel

You don't give a ****.

Comment

13 weeks in a swamp. Let's go kids.

Patriots and all that.

Comment

I haven’t watched an NFL game (NBA as well, for that matter) the last two years, Super Bowl excluded.
                Now I definitely don’t care to watch. All this political talk sounds like aids...

I say that, as a Political Science major. Keep it out of sports. Freedom of speech doesn’t apply at your job in the first place.... I’m waiting for the day an NFL or NBA owner takes a stand.

Comment

Eat **** and fuk you and your phaggot dead dad. You get the fuk out of this country b1tch.
                  The **** is your problem bro

His pops has nothing to do with this

Comment

This would have all gone away except Trump fanned the flames with his "SOB" speech. You had a few NFL'ers kneeling or whatever, and he picks a fight with a bunch of football players that are trained from birth to stick together. What did he expect? They would say oops we're sorry we'll stand up now. Hell even the rich, conservative owners, people who granted MILLIONS to his campaign are backing their players. You really think they would fire their players because Trump "outed" them?

Trump thinks he's still campaigning. He always talking only to his base as if he needs their vote.
                    All he had to say was "I respect the flag and I wish the players would stand and hold their hands over their hearts for the Nat Anthem, but they have the right to freedom of expression, so I guess they're going to do what they're going to do" and NONE of this brouhaha would have happened. It would have all gone away.

Most divisive person I've ever heard of, outside of George Wallace and Malcolm X.

Comment

You know who I missed? I missed Slick Willy when he was president. Economy was good, USA wasn't in any funky wars, except briefly in Kosovo. I didn't care about him wanting to get his dic-k sucked by 20 year old interns. The SJWs were a relegated fringe of the left and not part of the mainstream left. It was cool being a liberal and a Democrat. The 90s was the last great era of America. Now everything is just bats-hit insane. Trump came into power because of this insanity, he didn't create it, but he did take advantage of it to come into power.

Comment

Working...
                      X