Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Actually white women benefit much more from affirmative action than black women and men combined
    Theres more White women than black men and women combined. Basic math my *****.

Comment

Point is is that "black people" come in all different shapes and sizes and ethnicities, groups and nationalities
      True, but people usually mean the Bantu-speaking people and their descendants who originated in Nigeria and coastal West Africa when saying "Black". They are the ancestors of the slaves in the Americas.

The Bantus are actually a resourceful and aggressive people and have colonized most of Equatorial and Southern Africa during the past 2000 years, displacing indigenous peoples like the Khoikhoi, the Efé, the Chokwe and the San, often clashing with the Hamitic people of East Africa (like the Tutsi) who were not so easily dominated.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Dee View Post
        Those accomplishments need an asterisk next to them. If those were the accomplishments of an Asian those would be highly impressive, because they have to work much harder for them, but someone like Michelle doesn't have to do anything just show up.
        First off, she still has to work for the accomplishments. Affirmative Action doesn't get you a degree it just gets you through the door.

And 2nd of all, we are comparing Michelle and Melania not whether her accomplishments deserve an asterisks.

Comment

Theres more White women than black men and women combined. Basic math my *****.
          Yep and white women are definitely benefiting from a policy that was designed for African Americans

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
            True, but people usually mean the Bantu-speaking people and their descendants who originated in Nigeria and coastal West Africa when saying "Black". They are the ancestors of the slaves in the Americas.
            But this is still an ignorant statement.

Africa is a huge continent where the blood line for life as we know it in this world started.

It's very ignorant to say "black people" and only be talking about African Americans or even West Africans for that matter.
            Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-23-2017, 05:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
              Michelle has a BA from Princeton and a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and worked for a Law Firm. As opposed to Melania who made a living posing naked and calling that a hard days work.

Michelle definitely gets the class vote on this one.
              ì don't give a f#ck what that b!tch studied or what she worked for, she should shut the f#ck up and know her place in a marriage, that's what i'm saying,'m not saying Melania is better cause obviously she's a trick but yeah,f#ck em both and f@ck that british Princess c!nt as well,Don't ban me mods this is my opinion, if you don't like free speech go monitor internet feed in North Korea

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                First off, she still has to work for the accomplishments. Affirmative Action doesn't get you a degree it just gets you through the door.

And 2nd of all, we are comparing Michelle and Melania not whether her accomplishments deserve an asterisks.
                You are wrong. The standard for blacks in college is far lower than any other race and is completely judged by race. That's why any accomplishments you list for her academically would need asterisks. She may very well be super smart and capable but her academic achievements wouldn't be a good measure of that since she basically wouldn't have had to perform for them.

Comment

But this is still an ignorant statement.

Africa is a huge continent where the blood line for life as we know it in this world started.
                  I'm not sure if that's still scientifically accurate though

Comment

Those accomplishments need an asterisk next to them. If those were the accomplishments of an Asian those would be highly impressive, because they have to work much harder for them, but someone like Michelle doesn't have to do anything just show up.
                    And remind me of what "accomplishments" Melanie Trump has outside of showing her nude body?

If it was so easy to go to Princeton and Harvard and complete school, why hasn't Mrs. Trump done the same?

Why did Mrs. Trump, straight up plagarize the ex-First Lady's speech?

Is this not a sign of admiration?

Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-23-2017, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
                      I'm not sure if that's still scientifically accurate though
                      Lol if what isn't scientifically accurate?

If the first woman and man originated in Africa?

There's no dispute. It's a fact

Comment

Working...
                      X