Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
    Black people, huh?

What % of this world is black and what % is white?

I'm not asking about nationalities or ethnicities; just a simple question. How many are black and how many are white?
    Historically Blacks were fewer in numbers as sub-Saharan Africa was once thinly populated, but now Blacks have probably surpassed the number of Whites.

Whites were once 30% of the world's population, but are now down to about 7%, not because their numbers have decreased so much, but because the number of non-Whites has grown so much, while Whites have generally not increased in number.

There are far more Asians than either Blacks or Whites, but their numbers are not increasing as rapidly as Blacks.

Comment

Melania has took dumps that are prettier than Michelle.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Historically Blacks were fewer in numbers as sub-Saharan Africa was once thinly populated, but now Blacks have probably surpassed the number of Whites.

Whites were once 30% of the world's population, but are now down to about 7%, not because their numbers have decreased so much, but because the number of non-Whites has grown so much, while Whites have generally not increased in number.

There are far more Asians than either Blacks or Whites, but their numbers are not increasing as rapidly as Blacks.
        Descent answer

Point is is that "black people" come in all different shapes and sizes and ethnicities, groups and nationalities

Monaco was just too ignorant to know the difference.

He literally said billions of people have no class, not realizing that he was talking about more than just African Americans which is I'm sure what the ignoramus was trying to say

Comment

not because their numbers have decreased so much, but because the number of non-Whites has grown so much, while Whites have generally not increased in number.
          Oh, before I forget, always remember.. You can get white from black, but you can't get black from white

Comment

Originally posted by EL_GRINGO View Post
            I don't know why people say michelle is classier, she obviously doesn't know her place in a marriagge,a real woman doesn't look for the limelight, that marriage is such too liberal for me,i'd like my woman to smile or look angry whatever, but stand behind me and shut the f#ck up,'m old skool like that, although motor city Cobra did bring up some very good points, both aren't very classy but i like Melania's role in their relationship is better suited for me
            Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
            How could Michelle Obongo be classy when she's black?
            Michelle has a BA from Princeton and a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and worked for a Law Firm. As opposed to Melania who made a living posing naked and calling that a hard days work.

Michelle definitely gets the class vote on this one.
            Last edited by -Swizzy-; 09-23-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Oh, before I forget, always remember.. You can't get white from black, but you can get black from white
              Yes.

When you put half a cup of sandy water into half a cup of clear water, you get sandy water.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                Michelle has a BA from Princeton and a Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School and worked for a Law Firm.

Michelle definitely gets the class vote on this one.
                Affirmative action.

Comment

Affirmative action.
                  even with affirmative action those accomplishments are still great and it still makes Michelle classier.

Comment

Affirmative action.
                    Actually white women benefit much more from affirmative action than black women and black men combined
                    Last edited by Chollo Vista; 09-23-2017, 05:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
                      even with affirmative action those accomplishments are still great and it still makes Michelle classier.
                      Those accomplishments need an asterisk next to them. If those were the accomplishments of an Asian those would be highly impressive, because they have to work much harder for them, but someone like Michelle doesn't have to do anything just show up.

Comment

Working...
                      X