Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Classier and More Beautiful First Lady: Michelle Obama or Melania Trump?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    Once again you're bringing up looks. Second she's intelligent and educated, not to mention seems legitimately to be in love with her husband. I also saw no indication that she was racist.

Melania married Trump for money and access to the US. And speaking of personality, she isn't exactly gleaming with it.
    I like and agree with this. Class and looks can be-mean 2 different attributes.
    Michelle got really involved in community activities to improve situations. She was much more outgoing than Melania. both have their strengths, but too me, Michelle was much more self-secure and emotionally strong.

Melania has model-wealth type class. She pretty much keeps to herself. I don't know if it's a culture type reason, but she doesn't seem to be enjoying herself as much as Michelle did. Again, i refer to the hand-swatting thing.

But it's still kinda early. Maybe Melania will come out of her 'shell and show us who she is. She remains a mystery to me.

Comment

Comment

Joan Rivers, another victim of the political world.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          Was it possible to use a less flattering image of Michelle?

Comment

Classier: Definitely Michelle
            More Beautiful: Definitely Melania

Comment

I don't know why people say michelle is classier, she obviously doesn't know her place in a marriagge,a real woman doesn't look for the limelight, that marriage is such too liberal for me,i'd like my woman to smile or look angry whatever, but stand behind me and shut the f#ck up,'m old skool like that, although motor city Cobra did bring up some very good points, both aren't very classy but i like Melania's role in their relationship is better suited for me

Comment

How could Michelle Obongo be classy when she's black?

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                  How could Michelle Obongo be classy when she's black?
                  How do people actually take some of these posters serious?

Explains why I got the trolls on ignore

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    How do people actually take some of these posters serious?

Explains why I got the trolls on ignore
                    Yeah I know, what a ****ty thread. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that black people can't be classy.

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                      Yeah I know, what a ****ty thread. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that black people can't be classy.
                      Black people, huh?

What % of this world is black and what % is white?

I'm not asking about nationalities or ethnicities; just a simple question. How many are black and how many are white?

Comment

Working...
                      X