Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Originally posted by BBC News
    The body of a missing 19-year-old has been found inside a walk-in freezer at a hotel in a Chicago suburb.

Kenneka Jenkins went out on Friday night to a party at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Rosemont, Illinois.

Early on Sunday morning, hotel staff found the teenager - who was out to celebrate her new job at a nursing home - dead in the freezer.
    If you don't know, I suggest you Google it.

This live video currently has people up in arms. It was made in the hotel room where the "party" was taking place. Apparently this Kenneka gal was set up by her "friends" and raped in this hotel room. In the video you hear a lady saying "they're raping her" and in another part you can hear a woman shouting for help in a distressed voice.

This young black fellow I've quoted below has the right of it, I reckon.

Originally posted by Some Black Fellow
    This is just common sense. Her bestfriend set her up, and let the guys rape her for money. The men raped her in the bathroom and came out. When the guys was discussing what they was gon do next in the background, the bestfriend turned the music on so no one can hear what they was saying. Also you can hear the victim in the background begging the two men at that moment before the music turns on. One guy must wanted to kill her next, and the other guy told him he trippin. When the victim started to scream the best friend took the phone that was on live and went into the bathroom so no one can hear her bestfriend scream while the men take her friend from the room. The men took her from the room down to the freezer and killed her. The girl with the glasses knew the victim was going to be raped also, cause she said I told yall in the video.

At around 2:03 of the video a black woman says "they/this stupid they raping her". And the other woman says, "I told ya".

The around 3:10 you can hear some commotion going on which is quickly covered up with loud "music". At 3:15 there is a muffled "help me" and the girl recording says "wtf??"

Comment

I'm not sure a chick who set you up to get raped should be considered your best friend.

Been seeing sh^t about this girl, but hadn't bothered to read the story. Pretty f#cked up situation. Seems like a bunch of mfers need to get locked up for this horrific bs.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        I'm not sure a chick who set you up to get raped should be considered your best friend.

Been seeing sh^t about this girl, but hadn't bothered to read the story. Pretty f#cked up situation. Seems like a bunch of mfers need to get locked up for this horrific bs.
        Yea seriously messed up. Sort of stuff you wouldn't do to your worst enemies.

Sounds like a case of a gang of jealous "friends", and a few young men who think raping a woman somehow makes them "hard" or "street". This is the world we live in.

Comment

I saw the thumbnail of her being found in the freezer but didn't see the video or know of the backstory. Thats horrible

Comment

Sick sick sick.

Comment

People are making stuff up. They're claiming to hear things in that video they aren't hearing. They're hearing background noise and making it seem like they heard something. I've watched this video numerous times and nothing is clear on that video.

I've heard people say she's getting raped on the other bed . I've heard people say she's being raped in the bathroom. This has got to be the quietest rape ever. No screaming. No fighting. Nobody in the room is even paying attention to the rape. Everybody is walking around talking and drinking and smoking. And the girl took the phone in the bathroom. Nobody was in there getting raped.

The hotel had cameras. We'll know what happened soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                People are making stuff up. They're claiming to hear things in that video they aren't hearing. They're hearing background noise and making it seem like they heard something. I've watched this video numerous times and nothing is clear on that video.

I've heard people say she's getting raped on the other bed . I've heard people say she's being raped in the bathroom. This has got to be the quietest rape ever. No screaming. No fighting. Nobody in the room is even paying attention to the rape. Everybody is walking around talking and drinking and smoking. And the girl took the phone in the bathroom. Nobody was in there getting raped.

The hotel had cameras. We'll know what happened soon enough
                They laced her drink(s) so she was pretty ****ed up according to the videos in the hotel.

I think we're gonna get the full story soon. There is a ton of pressure on everybody involved, and people already want to kill her friends. They better hope they lock them all up because the street justice will be way worse. Remember this is Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  They laced her drink(s) so she was pretty ****ed up according to the videos in the hotel.

I think we're gonna get the full story soon. There is a ton of pressure on everybody involved, and people already want to kill her friends. They better hope they lock them all up because the street justice will be way worse. Remember this is Chicago
                  The videos in the hotel have been released? You got a link for those videos?

Comment

At 3:08 to 3:09, JUST BEFORE someone blasts the music, you clearly hear a woman say "help me". The song is by "Chief Keef" apparently, and that is not a part of the song. Then at 3:13 to 3:15 it sounds as though someone says "help me" again but the voice is very strained as though they could be being throttled or restrained in some way. Tis seriously fncked up.

Comment

Working...
                    X