Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They took her life for 200 dollars. TWO HUNDRED FLIPPING DOLLARS.

Comment

In this image you can see the legs and jacket of one man laying on a bed.

In this image you can see the man in the red jacket and Kenneka laying sideways on the bed.

That's what her mum says is her. However, she was wearing ripped denim and a bra. I don't think it is her!

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        They took her life for 200 dollars. TWO HUNDRED FLIPPING DOLLARS.
        Where did you hear that?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Where did you hear that?
          I heard a story that said she was passed out, and her friends tried to pimp her out for $200.

Comment

Regardless of the facts (pending a full investigation), this is a horrific crime. Proof that we haven't come very far in hundreds of years of civilization. People still rape and murder one another for sheer pleasure and entertainment, or a paltry sum of money. No value for human life. This is nothing new, it's been going on for decades and centuries now. It's just tragic that we haven't evolved as a species beyond this sort of behavior.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              Kanneka's mother said that's her you see sitting on the bed in the reflection of the girl glasses. How is she saying help me and getting raped and 30 seconds later she's fully clothed sitting on the bed?

Another rumor was the girls took the car that Kanneka mother let her drive and didn't tell her mother she was missing until later in the day. That also isn't true. They called her mom at 4 am to say they don't know where she's at. At 3:20 AM the she's seen on the hotel video staggering drunk in a hallway.

So many rumors and fake detectives this is getting out of hand and the other girls are being threatened. The police need to come out and say what's going on ASAP
              So you think ultimately there wasn't even a rape or murder & this is a death by misadventure or whatever its called? Granted I don't think the police have said anything about a rape yet, but that often takes awhile to come to light in a case like this with a dead victim.

Comment

I heard one of the girls involved committed suicide since all this went viral

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  I heard a story that said she was passed out, and her friends tried to pimp her out for $200.
                  From an online speculator or a news report?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I heard one of the girls involved committed suicide since all this went viral
                    Tried to but she never did it.
                    http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/video...10Wz60Ryo8TcNe

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      So you think ultimately there wasn't even a rape or murder & this is a death by misadventure or whatever its called? Granted I don't think the police have said anything about a rape yet, but that often takes awhile to come to light in a case like this with a dead victim.
                      I posted a topic showing a video released later in the night. She wasn't raped. She wasn't screaming help me. The video showed her partying in the room with the other people that came later. It could've been somebody in the hotel after she left the room. Another guest or a hotel employee who knew the layout of the building. Or she probably stumbled drunk in the freezer and laid down and froze to death. For some reason my topic got deleted but this lying topic is still here. Anybody know what happened to my topic BostonGuy -MEGA-
                      Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-13-2017, 06:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X