Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Kanneka Jenkins mysterious death/murder saga is messed up.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I heard one of the girls involved committed suicide since all this went viral
    Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

That happened here in Ohio. She wasn't at the party and didn't know those people. That's not even the standard Chicago police uniform. they have dark blue pants and light blue shirts and wear the checkered hats.

I'm trying to figure out why my topic got deleted. It showed the video posted later and showed Kanneka was still alive after the facebook live video and she wasn't yelling for help and she wasn't raped. But these lies and rumors are still out here even though I've already corrected them. I don't blame you for posting that because you wouldn't know what a chicago police uniform looks like and you're just going off of what the person posted on world star.

Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 09-13-2017, 05:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      That happened here in Ohio. She wasn't at the party and didn't know those people. That's not even the standard Chicago police uniform. they have dark blue pants and light blue shirts and wear the checkered hats.

I'm trying to figure out why my topic got deleted. It showed the video posted later and showed Kanneka was still alive after the facebook live video and she wasn't yelling for help and she wasn't raped. But these lies and rumors are still out here even though I've already corrected them. I don't blame you for posting that because you wouldn't know what a chicago police uniform looks like and you're just going off of what the person posted on world star.

Cool. Send me that link in a PM.

Comment

From an online speculator or a news report?
        Speculation

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Speculation
          Gotcha..........

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
            I posted a topic showing a video released later in the night. She wasn't raped. She wasn't screaming help me. The video showed her partying in the room with the other people that came later. It could've been somebody in the hotel after she left the room. Another guest or a hotel employee who knew the layout of the building. Or she probably stumbled drunk in the freezer and laid down and froze to death. For some reason my topic got deleted but this lying topic is still here. Anybody know what happened to my topic BostonGuy -MEGA-
            Duplicate thread. Post the vid in here, innit

Comment

I'm starting to think that the lack of findings from the authorities points towards either a freak accident or a cover up. Some weird things to consider:
              • the deceased's "friends" have told conflicting stories and incriminated eachother
              • the freezer is part of a restaurant which was on the top floor of the hotel
              • there were no clear signs of injury or sexual assault, but the deceased's hair was wet
              • reputable sources can't agree whether or not the freezer was turned on

I'm starting to feel like if this was a cut and dry case they would just come out and say it. If there'd been a rape and a murder where they'd stashed the body the authorities would just say that. I find it shady the way they're trying to play it off as a random accident and are mad about the amount of social media etc coverage the case is getting.

Could the "killed for organs" conspiracy theorists be onto something? Just makes you wonder why they aren't being forthcoming with evidence and the findings.

Comment

Originally posted by WıLL View Post
                I'm starting to think that the lack of findings from the authorities points towards either a freak accident or a cover up. Some weird things to consider:
                • the deceased's "friends" have told conflicting stories and incriminated eachother
                • the freezer is part of a restaurant which was on the top floor of the hotel
                • there were no clear signs of injury or sexual assault, but the deceased's hair was wet
                • reputable sources can't agree whether or not the freezer was turned on

I'm starting to feel like if this was a cut and dry case they would just come out and say it. If there'd been a rape and a murder where they'd stashed the body the authorities would just say that. I find it shady the way they're trying to play it off as a random accident and are mad about the amount of social media etc coverage the case is getting.

Could the "killed for organs" conspiracy theorists be onto something? Just makes you wonder why they aren't being forthcoming with evidence and the findings.
                Please don't!

Comment

Please don't!
                  Haha! Just saying.

She was found dead in a freezer on the top floor of a hotel. Nobody knows how she got there, there's no injuries etc on the body. She was apparently stumbling drunk and she's supposed to have went and slid open a big industrial freezer, went inside and pulled this big heavy door shut behind her and shut the mechanism. Then just died in the pitch black, no mention of if she was found sitting/lying/fallen, etc.

Comment

Do you have any articles on bodies that have been found organless?

Comment

Do you have any articles on bodies that have been found organless?
                      Pretty sure Shaolin Sword doesn't have an organ, if you know what I mean.

Comment

Working...
                      X