No announcement yet.

God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
    No, I'm saying you are close to being put on ignore.

You're again not keeping up with what I'm saying.

Read and comprehend more, snark and argue less.

If you're hung up on the last word nonsense and are here to play games, just say so. I'll go ahead and then put you on Ignore and you can have all the last words you desire.

I'll ask for the final time; do you want your questions addressed and can you ask them like an adult? If so, do so. I'll then address them. If not, get your last word and I'll be happy to give it to you.
    "This is the exact same nonsense HE spewed at me before going on ignore", and "HE has many, many alts".. Not sure who you were talking to there, I know you were talking to me at the end. I know that on this thread you approached me, strange thing to do if though you already knew me and I give you such a hard time. Your views are plain, the contradictions are out there, unaddressed by you. I've already told you if you dont like taking to me off you go. I'm fine with it. For someone who thought I was the emotional one earlier, you seem abit emotional yourself. Projection maybe?

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      If anything, we're being punished for voting for such a joke of a President.

Seriously though.. While global warming might be a factor, I'm not so sure scientists could determine this with certainty.

Note: When I said seriously though, I meant I was joking about us being punished, I was not joking about Drumpf being a joke.
      Wish you were here in Tokyo to justify trump.

For me.. I only care if my woman still loves me, my taxes are minimal, and young men are gonna work and pay my pension...

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
        Wish you were here in Tokyo to justify trump.

For me.. I only care if my woman still loves me, my taxes are minimal, and young men are gonna work and pay my pension...
        I don't think Japs like Guineas much...

Comment

Working...
        X