God/Nature punishing US because Trump cancelled gloabal warming agreement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    I didn't say you were a liberal.

"Debate is lost" - Ok, so now you say there are winners and losers to a debate on an internet forum, even though just minutes ago you said there aren't?

If you are gonna keep this over the top debate competition participant thing going for ya, can you at least keep it consistent?
    He's a guy who, in reference to the people who were bombed says "these people were not innocent". Then when I ask him what the children did to deserve being incinerated he says he didnt say they did deserve it. That's how consistent he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
      "Debate is lost" - Ok, so now you say there are winners and losers to a debate on an internet forum, even though just minutes ago you said there aren't?

If you are gonna keep this over the top debate competition participant thing going for ya, can you at least keep it consistent?
      Quit playing Gotcha!

I told him straight up to cut the insults or it was over. He doubled down. I kept my word.

Yes, my BELIEFS held up in debate and I said as such. I never claimed I myself won jack ****.

Like I said, not here to hurl insults in lieu of adult debate. As for you, again, I'm not here to play Gotcha! either.

Comment

• Originally posted by bluepete View Post
        Fell apart when it came to Blair though. Guess you missed that. Fool.
        You got me kinda ****ed up.. Imma fool's fool, get that straight trick. All politicians are corrupt.

Politicians are gangsters with army's behind them. My lil posse can't compete with real g's.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          You're being snarky and illustrating that you suffer from the Dunning-Kruger effect.

That's an annoying combo, btw.

You're a hair away from going on Ignore, where you then get none of your questions addressed.....

You're getting out of debate by hurling insults knowing I don't play such nonsense, and anyone intellectually honest sees it.

If I'm ducking as you assert, call my bluff. Ask the questions in an adult manner. If I then refuse to answer them, you proved I was trying to duck.

But we both know you can't because you have no argument outside of personal insults and name-calling.
          Interesting that you are clearly addressing me, but not replying to my post. Is it an attempt to answer me on the sly and hope I miss it, thereby getting the last word? No, that's childish. Maybe you realise that you want to reply, but have said you won't be, so you're replying without replying.Either way. You stated "those people weren't innocent" and then admit the children were, contradicting your own argument. You seem to think bombing civilians is ok when the law says so, but in Blairs case the law doesnt matter, bomb away. Youre just a mess of contradictions. Then you try to set terms for me to get "the prize" of your answer to why you are contradicting yourself as if I need it. I don't, I'm just calling you out on it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            You got me kinda ****ed up.. Imma fool's fool, get that straight trick. All politicians are corrupt.

Politicians are gangsters with army's behind them. My lil posse can't compete with real g's.
            So what are you saying? Yeah, politicians are corrupt. Yeah people die in wars all the time. And we call out crimes against humanity or were giving them our consent. I'm paying tax and there spending it on murdering people but it's ok in the eyes of some if a suit says so. Not for me.

Comment

So what are you saying? Yeah, politicians are corrupt. Yeah people die in wars all the time. And we call out crimes against humanity or were giving them our consent. I'm paying tax and there spending it on murdering people but it's ok in the eyes of some if a suit says so. Not for me.
              Exactly.. They do not represent me.. I expect my taxes to be spent properly.

Iff, math talk, if and only if, America spent money on righteous things.. Instead of war, and munitions.. Things would be better.

But what do I know, I've kinda lost that idealistic fire that only the young posses. Bitter old man, unable to effect change, sure, that's me...

I'm actually part of the problem.. Clocking my grip, afraid to be noticed and stripped bare.

Comment

Interesting that you are clearly addressing me, but not replying to my post. Is it an attempt to answer me on the sly and hope I miss it, thereby getting the last word? No, that's childish.
                Are a SafeSpace alt by chance?

This is the EXACT same nonsense he spewed at me before going on Ignore, and he has many, many alts out there that he uses to engage me in the same childish manner until those too are put on ignore.

Either way, you're one post away. You've been warned many times over.

As said earlier, many many times, I don't play e-games. I debate to see if my beliefs can hold up. Nothing more, and it's not a game or competition to me.

You're going in circles and repeating yourself. You can ask the questions 1,567 times or more, but until there's an apology and a promise the insults are past history, you aren't getting them addressed.

As I said to you earlier, the ball's in your court on this. Do you want answers or do you want to play Gotcha!?

Games or adult discourse? You decide......

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                  Are a SafeSpace alt by chance?

This is the EXACT same nonsense he spewed at me before going on Ignore, and he has many, many alts out there that he uses to engage me in the same childish manner until those too are put on ignore.

Either way, you're one post away. You've been warned many times over.

As said earlier, many many times, I don't play e-games. I debate to see if my beliefs can hold up. Nothing more, and it's not a game or competition to me.

You're going in circles and repeating yourself. You can ask the questions 1,567 times or more, but until there's an apology and a promise the insults are past history, you aren't getting them addressed.

As I said to you earlier, the ball's in your court on this. Do you want answers or do you want to play Gotcha!?

Games or adult discourse? You decide......
                  Hold on, you're telling someone you are ignoring me and then you are addressing me at the end of this post. What type of breakdown are you having over there? You approached me at the beginning of the conversation.You engaged in conversation with me remember? You haven't got to talk to me. Told you that all along. By replying in this way you're still replying and still contradicting yourself. Don't you know what a safespace is? Look it up. As for Alts, I don't need one, I'm happy to say whatever I like. I told you what you could do if you didnt like it earlier. But some folks just have to get the last word..

Comment

Hold on, you're telling someone you are ignoring me and then you are addressing me at the end of this post.
                    No, I'm saying you are close to being put on ignore.

You're again not keeping up with what I'm saying.

Read and comprehend more, snark and argue less.

If you're hung up on the last word nonsense and are here to play games, just say so. I'll go ahead and then put you on Ignore and you can have all the last words you desire.

I'll ask for the final time; do you want your questions addressed and can you ask them like an adult? If so, do so. I'll then address them. If not, get your last word and I'll be happy to give it to you.

Comment

• If anything, we're being punished for voting for such a joke of a President.

Seriously though.. While global warming might be a factor, I'm not so sure scientists could determine this with certainty.

Note: When I said seriously though, I meant I was joking about us being punished, I was not joking about Drumpf being a joke.

Comment

Working...
                      X