Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn... I understand why people take their own lives...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Nope! Only thing you need is a cold one, and a few cumm sluts to service you.
    CUMM SLUTS, HELL YEAH!

.....for real though, I could use a few of those.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      CUMM SLUTS, HELL YEAH!

.....for real though, I could use a few of those.
      Nothing like a good cumm slut to put a smile on my face, and some pep talk n my step!

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
        I really do. I understand why a person kills themselves because I want to kill myself. smh.

I don't even know how I got to this point man.

I always thought I would be able to weather the storm.

As a kid I never understood why people took their own lives. But now I understand. It makes sense to me why people commit suicide.

The most fucked up part is I don't even want to kill myself but I think I have to smh.

Punchr, didn't you read my post from a month ago on one of your other threads. I told you to read it and put it to action.

No one's going to help you. That needs to come within. I really don't know you personally, but from what I can tell, it seems like you're life is okay. You're just one of those people who's more prone to depression than others. You're brain might be wired differently.

That's not to say that you need to go on meds the rest of your life, but you need to understand yourself better and understand what makes you tick.

Go to a professional.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Lol.....man I feel like punchr right now, just got bad news from my job and my ****in back still hurts, been over a month already
          Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
          Yea thats what they told me, I need the money but Im guessing theyre fearing I might injure it even more. Im gonna try and get a full release from my dr this week, I cant be this long without work, **** sucks. punchr ur not alone buddy. Lol damn
          Please consult a lawyer! You might get paid.
          New health and safety laws came in bout 5 years ago
          You only lift what you can or its against the law

Comment

Read go rin no sho 20 years ago, and a few years ago.

Eiji Yoshikawa is a great writer. Read his book Musashi
            Sensei! I just bought it and will read it immediately!

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
              Although suicide has been frowned upon in Christian societies, it's considered an honorable way to go in some cultures such as Japan.
              Wow that's helpful. Your such a Dckwad..

Comment

To all the people finding this funny or encouraging him to do it. You can not get much lower especially the ones encouraging him. Imagine your kid dies and your suicidal and some jerk laughs at you and says do it. To the poster I would encourage you to find help.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I was gonna make a joke about Asian massages and happy endings with prostate stimulation for bigger tips. And I was about to hijack this thread with you and talk about WWE for at least four pages, but I don't think it's appropriate considering the topic of this thread.
                  Did you see Hammer quoting our conversation and asking what it had to do with Chinese food?

I thought dude was about to transplant his aviation forum mod powers to ban us or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                    I was gonna make a joke about Asian massages and happy endings with prostate stimulation for bigger tips. And I was about to hijack this thread with you and talk about WWE for at least four pages, but I don't think it's appropriate considering the topic of this thread.
                    I for one approve of this topic transition

BROTHER !

Comment

Originally posted by NotPKDionysus View Post
                      I for one approve of this topic transition

BROTHER !
                      You're name is 'NotPKDionysus'

Not very subtle are we?

Comment

Working...
                      X