Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn... I understand why people take their own lives...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
    Should I get help?
    You should get help from a ****ing chiropractor.

Or get a small asian woman to use her calloused feet to stomp and walk all up and down your back til it comes right.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post

Or get a small asian woman to use her calloused feet to stomp and walk all up and down your back til it comes right.
      Lol.....man I feel like punchr right now, just got bad news from my job and my ****in back still hurts, been over a month already

Comment

Lol.....man I feel like punchr right now, just got bad news from my job and my ****in back still hurts, been over a month already
        What's up?

They won't let you do less strenuous **** while your back heals up?

Comment

What's up?

They won't let you do less strenuous **** while your back heals up?
          Yea thats what they told me, I need the money but Im guessing theyre fearing I might injure it even more. Im gonna try and get a full release from my dr this week, I cant be this long without work, **** sucks. punchr ur not alone buddy. Lol damn

Comment

Yea thats what they told me, I need the money but Im guessing theyre fearing I might injure it even more. Im gonna try and get a full release from my dr this week, I cant be this long without work, **** sucks. punchr ur not alone buddy. Lol damn
            Please consult a lawyer! You might get paid.

Comment

This is a very good idea.

Another is that you start looking around for less physically intensive work that you can do if the construction company drops you.

Send your CV out, or start looking in some classifieds or some ****.

Don't let bad news deflate your sails. Just fap, then try make a plan.

Comment

This is a very good idea.

Another is that you start looking around for less physically intensive work that you can do if the construction company drops you.

Send your CV out, or start looking in some classifieds or some ****.

Don't let bad news deflate your sails. Just fap, then try make a plan.
                Thanks bruvva *reaches out to hug you* Lol I had to

Comment

Thanks bruvva *reaches out to hug you* Lol I had to
                  I told you I don't roleplay with dudes!

I think I prefer the depressed you.

Honestly though, life is never as bad as it seems.

I always say that being alive is reason enough to want to live, because if you're alive, you can still change things for the better.

Comment

Originally posted by punchr View Post
                    I really do. I understand why a person kills themselves because I want to kill myself. smh.

I don't even know how I got to this point man.

I always thought I would be able to weather the storm.

As a kid I never understood why people took their own lives. But now I understand. It makes sense to me why people commit suicide.

The most fucked up part is I don't even want to kill myself but I think I have to smh.

Punchr, I know we joke around and I bust your balls a lot, but please seek help. Some people think you're an alt, but whether that's true or not there's a real person behind that screen that needs help.

It's NEVER too late to weather the storm. Life is full of problems, but there are even more solutions. And suicide is never one of them.

Comment

I was gonna make a joke about Asian massages and happy endings with prostate stimulation for bigger tips. And I was about to hijack this thread with you and talk about WWE for at least four pages, but I don't think it's appropriate considering the topic of this thread.

Comment

Working...
                      X