Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alts that you wanted to create but didn't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I play it on computer. I never cared for it because compared to regular FIFA you never had much options.
    I no longer play EA Sports FIFA for 11 v 11.

I play it for solo career. Hopefully FIFA 18 implements some changes to it.

Comment

Racistpinetree
      The Brauma Bull
      P.K Dionysus Alt

Comment

Originally posted by PK Dionysus Alt View Post
        I no longer play EA Sports FIFA for 11 v 11.

I play it for solo career. Hopefully FIFA 18 implements some changes to it.
        Same here and same for NBA 2k. People always raved to me that solo player is better on PES soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
          Same here and same for NBA 2k. People always raved to me that solo player is better on PES soccer.
          Nah, PES' Become A Legend doesn't make you feel like you've worked for anything. You start with a high overall, and before you know it, you're captain for club and country, winning the Champions League, etc all before you're 20.

FIFA, no matter how much you put into it, you don't feel like you're making any progress, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
            Racistpinetree
            The Brauma Bull
            P.K Dionysus Alt
            I wish I was around for this one.

PK Dionysus Alt is a hell of a guy. Good looking, likes cheese, and can do push ups.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
              Nah, PES' Become A Legend doesn't make you feel like you've worked for anything. You start with a high overall, and before you know it, you're captain for club and country, winning the Champions League, etc all before you're 20.

FIFA, no matter how much you put into it, you don't feel like you're making any progress, lol.
              I will take you word for it because I have only played FIFA's.

Comment

Working...
              X