Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alts that you wanted to create but didn't?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Szef View Post
    I actually think some of the NSB trolls do get paid for generating traffic with their drivel. That's the only explanation of why they haven't been perma-banned yet I can think of.
    Nothing wrong with traffic. Like publicity, no traffic is bad traffic.

Comment

Originally posted by PK Dionysus Alt View Post
      @ your avatar.

Aren't you a pro Manny alt anyway, Bro?

I'm more proud of this Good Boy Canelo avi than even Shoulder Pushin' Joe

I am 100% thoroughbred main account btw

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Yeah because of the time difference I tuned in thinking it was beginning 11am my time but when I turned on the TV it was about 53 minutes in. I went outside to fill my washing machine and came back in to see the third goal and lead up to it from the half line. I turned off the TV and went back to my bed and turned on the radio and then heard that a fourth goal was scored by Sturridge. It's time for Wenger to go. Arsenal gonna be like Everton for a while before we get back to top four abilities.
        Dude, everything before the bold had me in tears. Then the bold broke my heart. Mainly because for the first time ever, I agree with that statement.

Arsene made me love Arsenal. Straight up.

It's like watching your uncle who used to be brilliant starting to **** up because of age.

Makes me so sad.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post

I'm more proud of this Good Boy Canelo avi than even Shoulder Pushin' Joe

I am 100% thoroughbred main account btw
          As you ****in' should be! ****ing hilarious.

Oh, and I know. If I recall correctly, you coincidentally joined the forum when a Manny supporter left, and because you made some pro Manny postsn you were immediately called an alt.

But I'm a simple dude. You said "I'm not an alt" and I believed you.

I'm stupid like that, lol.

Comment

Dude, everything before the bold had me in tears. Then the bold broke my heart. Mainly because for the first time ever, I agree with that statement.

Arsene made me love Arsenal. Straight up.

It's like watching your uncle who used to be brilliant starting to **** up because of age.

Makes me so sad.
            Thierry Henry brought me to Arsenal, after the 2002 World Cup.
            I loved that maroon-coloured jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Thierry Henry brought me to Arsenal, after the 2002 World Cup.
              I loved that maroon-coloured jersey.
              Did you ever play FIFA 2002 World Cup on PS1?

Power shots resulted in the ball catching fire. I only remember that because all I would do is powershots while using Afro Henry. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Kinda wanted to make a ridiculously racist Hulk Hogan alt a few years ago.

Would have posted in all caps and ended each one with BROTHER!

That would have been good. Makes you wonder who was behind that the rock alt.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post

Whomever that was, nailed it.

To really pull that off, you have to have the characters voice in your head while reading a post.

Combine that with a boxing prediction, or just about any subject matter, and it's gold.

Comment

Did you ever play FIFA 2002 World Cup on PS1?

Power shots resulted in the ball catching fire. I only remember that because all I would do is powershots while using Afro Henry. Lol.
                    I play it on computer. I never cared for it because compared to regular FIFA you never had much options.

Comment

Originally posted by Sicario* View Post

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                      Whomever that was, nailed it.

To really pull that off, you have to have the characters voice in your head while reading a post.

Combine that with a boxing prediction, or just about any subject matter, and it's gold.
                      ****, there was a Rock alt?

Did he speak in the 3rd person? ****, that must have been amazing!

Comment

Working...
                      X