Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chicks with tattoos.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found girls with Tattoos and piercing on any other than the ear to be a bit unclean for my taste. I want a more appealing and maiden type of appearance.

Comment

Those girls are hit, with or without ink!

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
        I found girls with Tattoos and piercing on any other than the ear to be a bit unclean for my taste. I want a more appealing and maiden type of appearance.
        I hate nose piercings with a passion but cheek ones look sexy af on a hot tatted chick.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Those girls are hit, with or without ink!

Comment

Sorry mi amigo but I find tattoo's on women to be disgusting and un-sexy. In fact, looking at your photos
            makes all the blood flow OUT of my manhood, which is the opposite effect of what one needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
              Am I the only one that finds them hot?

Nope, you are not

Comment

no, i don't think a woman is attractive just because she has tattos. how bad / nonexistent must your taste in women be if you find them attractive just because they were young and naive enough to put a stupid picture on their bodies permanently?

can you imagine what these people hwo got tattos because they were trendy in the 2010's will look and feel like when they're in their 80's?

belive me, you don't want to be around extensively the wench who found a picture of a dream catcher compelling enough to get it permanently drawn on herself.

now, if you're just looking to get your dick wet there is no better target than a woman with a bad tattoo. they have awful judgement and are impulsive to a fault. i have sex with them more often than i have sex with women without tattoos. they're easy.

grow a little beard and slap her ass a little too hard, just to bring out the underlying need for attention from men / daddy issues, and use them for what they are. young, naive whores.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post

yteah, i mean god forbid a woman be eye catching without a stupid picture drawn under her skin by some convict who can draw a bit. call me old fashioned, but i like butts, legs, and pretty faces.

Comment

Depends on the placement, the tattoo and the hotness of the girl. But overall, I'd say I like girls with tatoos, especially on their thighs.

I don't like back tatoos tho, but that goes for both genders.

And lol at guys calling women with tatoos ugly or whatever...Just cut the BS and say they intimadate you lol.

A hot girl is a hot girl, period.
                    Last edited by Szef; 08-24-2017, 02:07 PM.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X