No announcement yet.

Chicks with tattoos.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    Sorry mi amigo but I find tattoo's on women to be disgusting and un-sexy. In fact, looking at your photos
    makes all the blood flow OUT of my manhood, which is the opposite effect of what one needs.
    Originally posted by New England View Post
    no, i don't think a woman is attractive just because she has tattos. how bad / nonexistent must your taste in women be if you find them attractive just because they were young and naive enough to put a stupid picture on their bodies permanently?

can you imagine what these people hwo got tattos because they were trendy in the 2010's will look and feel like when they're in their 80's?

belive me, you don't want to be around extensively the wench who found a picture of a dream catcher compelling enough to get it permanently drawn on herself.

now, if you're just looking to get your dick wet there is no better target than a woman with a bad tattoo. they have awful judgement and are impulsive to a fault. i have sex with them more often than i have sex with women without tattoos. they're easy.

grow a little beard and slap her ass a little too hard, just to bring out the underlying need for attention from men / daddy issues, and use them for what they are. young, naive whores.

Hmm maybe I shoulda made this a poll question.

I thought everybody loved tatted chicks.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X