• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    friendzone?

that just means its time to send a dick pic

this will accelerate things

do it
    She's ready to bow before the shaft. This is the only proper thing to do at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      it worked for me when i was testing the sea but I also warned, as he'd sow, so shall he reap. Sometimes you have to be shrewd as snakes and innocent as sheep. Matthew 10:16
      The easiest girls to fool with this Christian gimmick is church girls. You are already a plus because you are a fellow child of God. Don't believe me, try it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        The easiest girls to fool with this Christian gimmick is church girls. You are already a plus because you are a fellow child of God. Don't believe me, try it.
        hmm could be a good way to evangelize and makes me think of those good Eunuchs that Jesus mentioned

Comment

hmm could be a good way to evangelize and makes me think of those good Eunuchs that Jesus mentioned
          Church p*ssy or sinner's p*ssy? Who we fooling? Once the grip on that thing is tight, we pushing until we can't push anymore. You know I am a Son Of God so if I am sinning by doing that, I will speak to him when I see him.

Live it up!

Comment

If they tell you that what you are asking for or attempting to do is sinning, just lay on the Christian cliches and remind that both of y'all are children of the Lord and that God wouldn't make her feel that way if he didn't want her to express herself.

If that aint working, you gotta go to the sleaziest level and tell her that she is probably gonna be your wife. So it aint that big of a deal for her to express herself to you.

Now, this is some treacherous stuff for true Christians like us, so I can see if you are uncomfortable doing them.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              Church p*ssy or sinner's p*ssy? Who we fooling? Once the grip on that thing is tight, we pushing until we can't push anymore. You know I am a Son Of God so if I am sinning by doing that, I will speak to him when I see him.

Live it up!
              I know where you got that line

But was it the government that killed him or did he just push to many woman
              https://www.kenwoodtravel.co.uk/blog...de-of-an-icon/

https://www.nichd.nih.gov/health/top...es/cancer.aspx

Id say possibly both
              Last edited by maracho; 08-04-2017, 11:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
                Lmao!

Bruh, that's gotta be one hell of a strategy. Don't even say the mom's name. Just be all "Ohhh, Megan's Mom! Dip that finger in there! Slather the cream cheese! BUTTER THE BREAD!!!"

Lmaoooooooooo

Comment

Gettin friend zoneded is why rape was invented my dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
                    I would say it was. Hun or love is one of those pulling rank kind of terms that women use to make certain that the recipient will never, ever get near the flange.

I still remember a girl I was steadfastly trying to nail a months back at university back in the day calling me kid. I knew then that game was probably up.

And then one day she called around to my halls on what I assumed was a booty call only to just make out. Meanwhile, I was literally opening draws with my free hand, whilst she was astride me, trying to source condoms. Then without much warning she just left and said see you tomorrow. I should have known the 'kid' was red flag

Kid my arse. It was at the point in life when a year or 2 in age is actually a significant and she was a 3rd year. Words like that are a power play, imo.

I'm happily married now but when you hear a woman address you as 'love' or 'darling' you can rest assured they will never let you go through them, imo. Got to remain a bit enigmatic. Not benign.
                    at least she made out with you, thats better than nothing lol.

Comment

you guys are funny as hell

Comment

Working...
                      X