• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Oh? Say more on this.
    is siablo permabanned?

jaded

Comment

• [QUOTE=Gideon lock;Hahahaha what!? What have me and beer done for you to say that lol i thought we was cool. You replied on anotshher thread about getting me Japanese snatch and now you want to kill me hahahah.[/QUOTE]
      bro... we super cool.. but you and beer are kinda on my short chi55s5 list.. my wiffeee. knows we tight.. now you and beer need to show and marry jap fine femalles..,my bad..

i vaguely remember telling my wifes[s parents i woud be in japan for them... i am stilll here........

we always cool.. my last orders to yuo you is to **** all the jew hoes you ever meet..never lissten to hoes talking bs... they need your love..

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
        is siablo permabanned?

jaded
        I'm really not sure what is going on with him TBH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Dude, ask any woman, they hate that dont text back quick thing. Its funny when I was out playing the game, Id get a girls # and always wait like 2 days to text back and I get the same thing back. Talk to any woman straight up and theyd rather you text right away than wait. Right now though I think you kinda sunk yourself into a hole. Find a way to compliment her on her intelligence, women love that.
          Thats a great idea! something like: "I heard you suck a c o c k better than Einstein!

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
            is siablo permabanned?

jaded
            I'm trying to get to the bottom of what happened to him?

Comment

• Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              I'm trying to get to the bottom of what happened to him?
              I liked siablo, man, mind you I got time for the vast majority of dudes on here. Was just thinking about him earlier cos it's the time of year Ima start thinking about who should be assisting on the PICK EM in 2020 and siablo was one of the dudes who helped me get that ish going again when BroBob dropped out.

Did he actually get banned or just wander off? I know he was spending more time on other forums... he mentioned Boxrec, but he still used to pop up from time to time.

Comment

Working...
              X