• What happened in the end beer bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
      What happened in the end beer bro?
      ****, I don't even know

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        ****, I don't even know
        you should put on your marine dress uniform when you plow hoes soldier, and that is an order.

buy a japanese m4 replica, and play soldier games with hoes.

I met some freaky azz j girls who wanted me to speak spanish while plowing them, and not speak japanese or english.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          you should put on your marine dress uniform when you plow hoes soldier, and that is an order.

buy a japanese m4 replica, and play soldier games with hoes.

I met some freaky azz j girls who wanted me to speak spanish while plowing them, and not speak japanese or english.
          Honestly I looked sharp in my Dress Blues.

I wouldn't wear them now though

Comment

Shieeeeeeeet.

She texts back slow as hell. (I always do also not to seem desperate)

The first night I met her I was pretty fookin' drunk

She calls me 'hun' I don't even like that but it seems she is trying to be sweet to let me off easy?

Damn I ****ed up I'm not sad or anything, sort of like 'damn'
            If you were friendzoned after you fook, it means your D-game was weak, and if before, it means your verbal game was weak.

Comment

do they play smear the quveeer where you come up, joe ny hollywood pvt private pretty boy...

my wife says if I go gay and get a facial, or manicure we are done.. she hates sisssy boys.. hates guys who abandone their familes and bish out..

my wife loves me ugly.. mean, and intolerable.. I do not listen to j hoes who want hard kok and are willing to cheat for a big stiff divk..

i see them.. maybe want a stanky slice of old poontang pie... but fear the sear of burning urine, kok lice.. like slobberts. and using up women who are just trying to make money to eat..

Comment

****, I don't even know
                Damn bro, i was curious as I've been in a similar situation recently. My issues still to be decided these chicks are hard to read these days. But you get an uneasy sense that you are just one option of many and they take time deciding if your the one to try out or not lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                  Damn bro, i was curious as I've been in a similar situation recently. My issues still to be decided these chicks are hard to read these days. But you get an uneasy sense that you are just one option of many and they take time deciding if your the one to try out or not lol.
                  u and beer... i will kill you where you stand.. i got it like that... i ... my sword... will cut your bub===bull chit chort..\\

beer.. i am the most ugliest man meanest mogo mogo mofo.... i need heads....fii you get my sword... beer.. if chir go sidewasys... i pop, then talk.. i do nnnnnot talk good. i pop center ass mass... i am not made for peace.. not me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    u and beer... i will kill you where you stand.. i got it like that... i ... my sword... will cut your bub===bull chit chort..\\

beer.. i am the most ugliest man meanest mogo mogo mofo.... i need heads....fii you get my sword... beer.. if chir go sidewasys... i pop, then talk.. i do nnnnnot talk good. i pop center ass mass... i am not made for peace.. not me.
                    Hahahaha what!? What have me and beer done for you to say that lol i thought we was cool. You replied on another thread about getting me Japanese snatch and now you want to kill me hahahah.

Comment

He wants to kill us now bro lol read his last post to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X