Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    seems the above is all about funds from foreign countries so do you have evidence that funds were given or information about Foul Play?
    It was an answer to a question about foreign countries and our election. Did I claim funds were given?

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      No the same. Many welfare systems are in place in different countries because they lead to a overall betterment of the countries on a whole.
      Ur raising a bunch of leeches then....

i kind of feel better now ur not in the USA

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        America. Welfare kept people from starving & dying of easily cured diseases. Everyone here wasn't born rich. And welfare isn't just a check from the govt every month. There are many forms of welfare that helps the average person
        1. Welfare doesn't work, over 50 years of welfare and we have more people than ever on welfare, and some families been on it generationally.. howcan poverty go up if welfare works.

2. No, welfare is just a check from the government taken from productive taxpayers and giving it to nonproductive people

3. If welfare worked why do we have generational families on welfare for decades?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          It was an answer to a question about foreign countries and our election. Did I claim funds were given?
          The whole quote is about funds given and in the context of the Trump/Russian meeting that this thread is about

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            1. Welfare doesn't work, over 50 years of welfare and we have more people than ever on welfare, and some families been on it generationally.. howcan poverty go up if welfare works.

2. No, welfare is just a check from the government taken from productive taxpayers and giving it to nonproductive people

3. If welfare worked why do we have generational families on welfare for decades?
            Are you for Medicaid and Medicare for the elderly?
            Last edited by maracho; 07-14-2017, 02:10 PM.

Comment

Are you for Medicaid and Medicare for the elderly?
              I'm honestly not that well versed in the differences between the 2 to give you a legit answer..

How about yourself?

Comment

• who cares, get behind your president ffs.

Comment

The whole quote is about funds given and in the context of the Trump/Russian meeting that this thread is about
                  Now that we know a former Russian intelligence agent with dual citizenship was also at a meeting that quote may be relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    who cares, get behind your president ffs.
                    I'm not a sheep like you. I don't fall in line behind anybody.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

There are a lot of different types of welfare. Subsidies are welfare. That's the government paying you for doing nothing. Farmers get paid subsidies to NOT GROW CROPS!

Some people are stuck in generation after generation on welfare but for you to make the broad statement that no one has ever risen out of welfare is just wrong. There are a lot of people who had to take welfare for a short period of time.

Comment

Working...
                      X