Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    We need the tax returns so we can know:

What he claimed in deductions: Trump's return would indicate how much he claimed in itemized deductions. More specifically on Schedule A and Form 8283, he would report how much money he donated to charity and which charities he chose.

How much he paid in taxes: The president has often bragged about paying as little tax as possible while at the same time boasting of his great wealth. That's raised concerns that the tax code may allow some of the very richest Americans to pay very little.

Whether and where he has foreign bank accounts: On Schedule B and related Form 8938, the public would learn what foreign accounts and trusts Trump has and in which countries.

Whether he paid taxes to foreign governments: If Trump claims a foreign tax credit, that means he paid tax to a foreign government and that would be subtracted from his U.S. income tax liability. On Form 1116 he'd have to reveal the countries where he paid those taxes and the type of income on which those taxes were due.

Whether he'd benefit from his own tax reform proposals: The Trump administration has indicated it is working on a new tax reform plan. If and when that new plan is ever released, having the president's more recent tax returns would offer a good indication of whether he'd benefit from his own proposals.

Gossip hoe, doe! Better that than an ignorant hoe!

What does any of that have to do with you?

You aren't American.

Why you so interested in another man's tax return?

Just admit, you just want to gossip

Comment

Why care when it's peanuts to who it's taken from?
      Probably the people it's taken from care?

Not everybody is "Blue Blood" rich, or wealthy for that matter.

People that did it the right way, busted their ass, shouldn't have to be financially punished because many others didn't.
      Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 07-12-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
        That's how ur mama raised u?
        Yeah. To help the less fortunate especially when the amount isn't going to send me to the poor house.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          What does any of that have to do with you?

You aren't American.

Why you so interested in another man's tax return?

Just admit, you just want to gossip
          Oh because it's any Ol' Joe tax return. Not the president of America who is able to set policies than can affect the whole world not just America.

No gossip for me. I like being an ignorant hoe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            Probably the people it's taken from care?

Not everybody is "Blue Blood" rich, or wealthy for that matter.

People that did it the right way, busted their ass, shouldn't have to be financially punished because many others didn't.
            I don't know about other welfares programs but the taxes that subsidises Obamacare are from the wealthy.

One is 0.9 percent on taxpayers earning more than $200,000 in wages and salaries a year, or $250,000 for married couples. Those households must also pay a surcharge of 3.8 percent on income from several kinds of investments. Together, these taxes are projected to raise $346 billion over the next decade, according to the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office.
            https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.394f3642f087

Comment

Yeah. To help the less fortunate especially when the amount isn't going to send me to the poor house.
              Uve been raised as a leech
              I hope u are not raising ur kids like that

Raising them to rely on someone else's hard earned accomplishments just sounds same as stealing

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

Resident Green Card holders and domestic subsidiaries of foreign companies are welcome allowed to contribute, so long as no one from the parent organization is involved in any way, such as funding the donation or making decisions about where the money goes.
                https://transition.fec.gov/pages/bro.../foreign.shtml
                Information from Russia to Help our country expose foul play doesn't equal funds from Russia. In fact, we collude with Russia to catch terrorists fairly often.

Comment

.... so how much income tax do you pay every year down in Jamaica, Siablo?

Comment

• Oh what a tangled web we weave....

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      Information from Russia to Help our country expose foul play doesn't equal funds from Russia. In fact, we collude with Russia to catch terrorists fairly often.
                      This law isn't about foul play or terrorist so I have no idea what you're talking about and I suspect neither do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X