Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Uve been raised as a leech
    I hope u are not raising ur kids like that

Raising them to rely on someone else's hard earned accomplishments just sounds same as stealing
    No the same. Many welfare systems are in place in different countries because they lead to a overall betterment of the countries on a whole.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
      .... so how much income tax do you pay every year down in Jamaica, Siablo?
      I am a PAYE(Pay As You Earn) employee so it automatically gets taken out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Oh what a tangled web we weave....

at your sig.

Comment

• This aspect of the story seems to have gone under the radar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ked-Trump.html

The lawyer's client was also an oligarch who laundered $230m of Russian treasury cash thru the U.S and Klump (when elected) fired the prosecutor and settled the case for $6m and a slap on the wrists. Q. How much did Trump skim from this deal? Or was it the pay for hacking HRC/dems with a kickback to Putin? We're supposed to believe this lawyer's money laundering client was just a coincidence and nothing happened in this meeting with Jr. Kushner and Manafort? My ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
            No the same. Many welfare systems are in place in different countries because they lead to a overall betterment of the countries on a whole.

Name one place, where welfare has made people's lives better and gotten them out of poverty

Comment

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              This aspect of the story seems to have gone under the radar

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ked-Trump.html

The lawyer's client was also an oligarch who laundered $230m of Russian treasury cash thru the U.S and Klump (when elected) fired the prosecutor and settled the case for $6m and a slap on the wrists. Q. How much did Trump skim from this deal? Or was it the pay for hacking HRC/dems with a kickback to Putin? We're supposed to believe this lawyer's money laundering client was just a coincidence and nothing happened in this meeting with Jr. Kushner and Manafort? My ass.
              I mentioned that two days ago. He fired Preet for no reason & that was after he asked him to stay on just like Comey. MY real estate money laundering with Russians. Right up Trump alley

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                Name one place, where welfare has made people's lives better and gotten them out of poverty
                America. Welfare kept people from starving & dying of easily cured diseases. Everyone here wasn't born rich. And welfare isn't just a check from the govt every month. There are many forms of welfare that helps the average person

Comment

This law isn't about foul play or terrorist so I have no idea what you're talking about and I suspect neither do you.
                  Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  The Federal Election Campaign Act (FECA) prohibits any foreign national from contributing, donating or spending funds in connection with any federal, state, or local election in the United States, either directly or indirectly. It is also unlawful to help foreign nationals violate that ban or to solicit, receive or accept contributions or donations from them. Persons who knowingly and willfully engage in these activities may be subject to fines and/or imprisonment.

Resident Green Card holders and domestic subsidiaries of foreign companies are welcome allowed to contribute, so long as no one from the parent organization is involved in any way, such as funding the donation or making decisions about where the money goes.
                  https://transition.fec.gov/pages/bro.../foreign.shtml
                  seems the above is all about funds from foreign countries so do you have evidence that funds were given or was information about Foul Play given?
                  Last edited by maracho; 07-14-2017, 01:55 PM.

Comment

America. Welfare kept people from starving & dying of easily cured diseases. Everyone here wasn't born rich. And welfare isn't just a check from the govt every month. There are many forms of welfare that helps the average person
                    Medicaid, Medicare and foodstamps

Comment

• But food stamps create jobs. Nancy Pelosi said so.

Silly grubers!

Comment

Working...
                      X