No announcement yet.

The points system here is f**king stupid

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] The points system here is f**king stupid

Seriously. I'm too f**king dumb for this ****. I got like a gazillion-million points or some ****. Like for real I think it's literally a gazillion-trillion if my math is correct. And I've seen f**kers with quadruple-gabillion points. That's just too many f**king points, dude. I mean check it...I got FIVE motherf**king commas up in my ****. No f**king gotdamn number should have that many commas. F**k. Sometimes simpler is better...we shouldn't have so many points, the less points we are able to have the more valuable they'd seem in these stupid ass bets people do. **** I haven't even done a single bet in the five years I've been here. And what can I even do with these f**king points anyway? Buy dumbass posters the vibrator from the gift shop? That's pretty much the only **** I've ever bought with these gay ass "points". That and some "kick me" signs. This is some bull****.

F**k you, b-scene. F**k you right in the motherf**king ass.

Donate me all your million gazillion points

Comment

Yeah, I remember when I finally got up to a million points and it was actually a pretty big deal years ago.

Now I still make bets, but it takes me forever to count commas to figure if I'm paying the right amount if I lose a bet.

I think everybody's points should be scaled back a few commas. The point system also discourages people from betting because some users can make ten times make more in interest in a few days than some people's total number of points.

So why some would someone without many points even want to bet about 100k against someone with a 100 septillion (or whatever)?

A 50k bet actually meant something before.

Comment

I started with 0 points and all my points have came from me betting, never lost a point bet yet!

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          I started with 0 points and all my points have came from me betting, never lost a point bet yet!

Comment

But personally I think the interest is the main problem. What I get every 2 days is literally insane.

If the points do ever end up getting reset it will be pointless unless we also fix the interest rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
              Seriously. I'm too f**king dumb for this ****. I got like a gazillion-million points or some ****. Like for real I think it's literally a gazillion-trillion if my math is correct. And I've seen f**kers with quadruple-gabillion points. That's just too many f**king points, dude. I mean check it...I got FIVE motherf**king commas up in my ****. No f**king gotdamn number should have that many commas. F**k. Sometimes simpler is better...we shouldn't have so many points, the less points we are able to have the more valuable they'd seem in these stupid ass bets people do. **** I haven't even done a single bet in the five years I've been here. And what can I even do with these f**king points anyway? Buy dumbass posters the vibrator from the gift shop? That's pretty much the only **** I've ever bought with these gay ass "points". That and some "kick me" signs. This is some bull****.

F**k you, b-scene. F**k you right in the motherf**king ass.
              I just gave you a bunch of worthless points. You welcome.

Comment

When's B-Suth taking communion next? I'm wanting to donate some points to the church and maybe say a few words in RESPECTA of the Holy Mullet. Forever and ever, asuth.

Also, whens the next Church of Suth Red K Monday occurring Father D? we haven't had a rapture yet Mike, has our Lord spoken hither?

(hahaha 'Father D')

Comment

Originally posted by PF Rudyo View Post
                  I just gave you a bunch of worthless points. You welcome.
                  cool appreciate it i'll put it towards more vibrators for kigali

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                    cool appreciate it i'll put it towards more vibrators for kigali
                    I just realize, that is like millions upon millions of vibrators. Lemme know when you need to send him a few million more...

Comment

Working...
                    X