No announcement yet.

Freedom stop speaking on slavery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom stop speaking on slavery

Just stop..your ancestors owned mines and beat them..We as black people didnt even have voting rights until the 60's damnit..Sure we do ****ed up **** that i dont excuse but please shut the **** up and stop talking **** behind a computer and then putting us on ignore because you fear us so much FREEDOM!!!!!!! you define the word pu22y and coward..i have never in my life seen a bigger b1tch than you..seriously how do you even look at yourself in the mirror?? you cried because i had a gun and threatened you?? so what..if i saw you in real life id hand my homie the gun and beat you to death with my bare hands..seriously i am not playing id beat you to death..you disgust me and i seriously want to hurt you..You ducked me at the Ward-Kovalev fight because you knew id end you..i would have beat you to death live on ppv...you are the scum of the ****ing earth **** you and every Nazi who supports yo h0e ass

you are a blakk kkk wannabe larry, lol, u should stop speaking about any race , lol

Comment

My ancestors never owned slaves.

Now take your medication, Larry.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
            Just stop..your ancestors owned mines and beat them..We as black people didnt even have voting rights until the 60's damnit..Sure we do ****ed up **** that i dont excuse but please shut the **** up and stop talking **** behind a computer and then putting us on ignore because you fear us so much FREEDOM!!!!!!! you define the word pu22y and coward..i have never in my life seen a bigger b1tch than you..seriously how do you even look at yourself in the mirror?? you cried because i had a gun and threatened you?? so what..if i saw you in real life id hand my homie the gun and beat you to death with my bare hands..seriously i am not playing id beat you to death..you disgust me and i seriously want to hurt you..You ducked me at the Ward-Kovalev fight because you knew id end you..i would have beat you to death live on ppv...you are the scum of the ****ing earth **** you and every Nazi who supports yo h0e ass
            Larry get off the sauce you fuking idiot.

Freedom and everyone else you don't like on here still has you enslaved because you are to stupid to not give a fuk.

Now get me a cup of coffee boy. I'll give you a dollar if you do that for me.

Comment

u got low self esteem larry, lol, u r a grown azz child, lol, u manchild, lol, get up every morning and let words affect u, lol u need to get thick skin and stop catching feelings cuz u and freedom get so worked up over stupid ****in sh11t, lol, u r a lil man child kid, lol, its not even a joke, lol, its just the truth, lol

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                My ancestors never owned slaves.

Now take your medication, Larry.

Who were your ancestors?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111
                  Answer this question Larry: Is someone who raped 20 other men in prison a ****sexual?
                  Why are you ducking tony Montana? Don't try and act like I have you blocked either

Comment

Just because Tunney has his "views" on race doesn't mean that his ancestors were slave owners, Larry.

From what I've read, it was a very small percentage of whites that owned slaves back in the bad old days. It's a touchy subject looking back at a pretty fucked up point in this nations history.

My ancestors arrived in the States in the 1870's on my moms side (almost entirely Cali), and in the 1880's on my pops side (South and Midwest). None were involved in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade.

So while I understand the need to talk about it from a historical viewpoint, it's pretty much "miss me with that shit" when it comes down to trying to lay a guilt trip over it.

Know what I mean, jellybean?

Comment

Working...
                    X