No announcement yet.

Freedom stop speaking on slavery

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
    larry claims he used to be gay, lol, he claims he used to rape men , lol, its all over this thread and old others, lol,(in a way) larry also believes most white people are rascist, lol ,larry is a rapist who fights for injustices in america while he rapes men in prison, lol, funny sh11t"peeleft:
    I have never had sex with a damn man..wtf is wrong with yall?? seriously

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      I have never had sex with a damn man..wtf is wrong with yall?? seriously
      i have never actually read that sh11t either but your frenemies always claim you do, lol, i dont know if its true or not, lol, if its true or not, that dont need to bother you cause you are healthy alive and u have a wonderful family(i think)'lol, the only thing that should matter is you and yours being healthy while being a good person to everyone

respect others and stop looking for pity, u r healthy azz man , lol, be grateful, 66% of people in honduras are dying of gun violence, lol, lol, being a minority in todays america isnt like being a refugee in syria or someone living in el salvador getting murdered in high rates over bullsh11t, lol, last year the president was blakk and this year hes a white goofball, lol, blakks , browns whites, etc . should be happy we are not in north korea

americas not the best but its not bad either

Comment

Lurrry, whoop dat Canucks ass mayne!

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
          Just stop..your ancestors owned mines and beat them..We as black people didnt even have voting rights until the 60's damnit..Sure we do ****ed up **** that i dont excuse but please shut the **** up and stop talking **** behind a computer and then putting us on ignore because you fear us so much FREEDOM!!!!!!! you define the word pu22y and coward..i have never in my life seen a bigger b1tch than you..seriously how do you even look at yourself in the mirror?? you cried because i had a gun and threatened you?? so what..if i saw you in real life id hand my homie the gun and beat you to death with my bare hands..seriously i am not playing id beat you to death..you disgust me and i seriously want to hurt you..You ducked me at the Ward-Kovalev fight because you knew id end you..i would have beat you to death live on ppv...you are the scum of the ****ing earth **** you and every Nazi who supports yo h0e ass
          LX, do you even know the history and timeline of slavery ?!?!?

do you even know where the word slavery originated from ?!?!?

do you know there is STILL slavery going on in africa ?!?!?!

its all the white mans fault.........

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
            i have never actually read that sh11t either but your frenemies always claim you do, lol, i dont know if its true or not, lol, if its true or not, that dont need to bother you cause you are healthy alive and u have a wonderful family(i think)'lol, the only thing that should matter is you and yours being healthy while being a good person to everyone

respect others and stop looking for pity, u r healthy azz man , lol, be grateful, 66% of people in honduras are dying of gun violence, lol, lol, being a minority in todays america isnt like being a refugee in syria or someone living in el salvador getting murdered in high rates over bullsh11t, lol, last year the president was blakk and this year hes a white goofball, lol, blakks , browns whites, etc . should be happy we are not in north korea

americas not the best but its not bad either
            Where the hell have you been? Hope all is well.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandmasterWang View Post
              Wait Larry is a rapist?
              He bragged that he raped 20 men in prison.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                If they didn't, I'm making up for it.

Comment

A racist calling another racist, racist. Lol

Comment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery_in_Africa

http://autocww.colorado.edu/~toldy3/...yInAfrica.html

and most importantly....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery

how old is america

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Where the hell have you been? Hope all is well.
                      im never online, lol, im a casual, lol, just like you, im just very little casual, lol, cristopher walkens face really does look derranged, sukks for him,

peace

Comment

Working...
                      X