• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    If they didn't, I'm making up for it.
    LMAO

Not my proudest laugh

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
      Just stop..your ancestors owned mines and beat them..We as black people didnt even have voting rights until the 60's damnit..Sure we do ****ed up **** that i dont excuse but please shut the **** up and stop talking **** behind a computer and then putting us on ignore because you fear us so much FREEDOM!!!!!!! you define the word pu22y and coward..i have never in my life seen a bigger b1tch than you..seriously how do you even look at yourself in the mirror?? you cried because i had a gun and threatened you?? so what..if i saw you in real life id hand my homie the gun and beat you to death with my bare hands..seriously i am not playing id beat you to death..you disgust me and i seriously want to hurt you..You ducked me at the Ward-Kovalev fight because you knew id end you..i would have beat you to death live on ppv...you are the scum of the ****ing earth **** you and every Nazi who supports yo h0e ass
      Larry remove that female emotional mindset, you are a Man not a woman do not act like this humans are evolved species do not lower your level, its not worth it think rationally, stop eating fast food it will ruin your mind.

Remember Larry these are childish things, be grateful for what you got in life instead of dwelling on what you dont have. Like I said eating clean will change you, like the saying goes we are what we eat, if you eat nothing but garbage they put out you will have a garbage sloggy brain and become irritable and angry.

Peace

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        LMAO

Not my proudest laugh
        It shut siablo up quick time haha

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
          My ancestors never owned slaves.

Now take your medication, Larry.

why are you posting in my thread yet have me on ignore cause i brought it to you?? how much of a coward are you boy?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            If they didn't, I'm making up for it.
            How so????????

Comment

why are you posting in my thread yet have me on ignore cause i brought it to you?? how much of a coward are you boy?
              Larry fuk Freedom, and when I say fuk freedom I don't mean that literally.

But if you want a battle I'd gladly fuk your black ass up.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

larry claims he used to be gay, lol, he claims he used to rape men , lol, its all over this thread and old others, lol,(in a way) larry also believes most white people are rascist, lol ,larry is a rapist who fights for injustices in america while he rapes men in prison, lol, funny sh11t"peeleft:

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post

i literally have no issue with you and dont know why you keep attacking me....peace be to you sir

Comment

i literally have no issue with you and dont know why you keep attacking me....peace be to you sir
                    Thanks Larry. We are cool and I have no real issue with you. But as someone who thinks you are a good dude I just need to slap the **** outta you to bring some sense back to you.

Seriously Larry you need to chill out with your John B. Martin Luther King **** you on. Seriously I think you can be a good dude but fuk you are highly unstable.

You claim you are fine financial and what not. But **** if you cleared up your instability you have youd be in such a better place.

Get your **** together

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Larry remove that female emotional mindset, you are a Man not a woman do not act like this humans are evolved species do not lower your level, its not worth it think rationally, stop eating fast food it will ruin your mind.

Remember Larry these are childish things, be grateful for what you got in life instead of dwelling on what you dont have. Like I said eating clean will change you, like the saying goes we are what we eat, if you eat nothing but garbage they put out you will have a garbage sloggy brain and become irritable and angry.

Peace
                      man **** you to..all you do is post negative about black people like they are the only ones who commit crimes

Comment

Working...
                      X