No announcement yet.

Was this a justifiable shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Protest has work against the government and its agencies in the past.
    I can't remember protesting leading to criminals stopping criminal activities. Share some articles if you know of any.
    once again, for the nose bleed seats....IT CANT HURT !!!!

major problem is YOU CANT SUE A THUG !

but go ahead and draw attention towards that puny number that isnt what it appears to be once ALL THE FACTS ARE AVAILABLE.

so you have say, 400 shootings of blacks. maybe 200 are fncked up and cops fault, 100%.

how in THE **** is that 200 so much a concern a group cant even ACKNOWLEDGE THE OTHER 2-4 THOUSAND ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#SelectiveRageGrrrr

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      once again, for the nose bleed seats....IT CANT HURT !!!!

major problem is YOU CANT SUE A THUG !

but go ahead and draw attention towards that puny number that isnt what it appears to be once ALL THE FACTS ARE AVAILABLE.

so you have say, 400 shootings of blacks. maybe 200 are fncked up and cops fault, 100%.

how in THE **** is that 200 so much a concern a group cant even ACKNOWLEDGE THE OTHER 2-4 THOUSAND ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

#SelectiveRageGrrrr
      You can't sue a thug. The only thing that can punish or reform a thug is a the judicial system. What the state or agents of the state fall out of line, protesting brings attention to it and sometimes lead to lead to punishment and will make other agents of the state try not do that improper act again.

If you are referring to BLM not speak about Black on Black crimes, that's not in their mandate. You have other groups that are focused on reducing Black on Black crimes, usually local and in the same community where the crimes are occurring.

I think because they called themselves "Black Lives Matter" you got confused and think their mandate is to focus on all issues concerning Black Lives and I am sure they are concerned about Black gangs warring and leading to murder. However, they specifically focus on acts of violence committed by state against Blacks. That's their main mandate. That's their primary focus. When you specialize on one area, you give it your all.

Comment

You can't sue a thug. The only thing that can punish or reform a thug is a the judicial system. What the state or agents of the state fall out of line, protesting brings attention to it and sometimes lead to lead to punishment and will make other agents of the state try not do that improper act again.

If you are referring to BLM not speak about Black on Black crimes, that's not in their mandate. You have other groups that are focused on reducing Black on Black crimes, usually local and in the same community where the crimes are occurring.

I think because they called themselves "Black Lives Matter" you got confused and think their mandate is to focus on all issues concerning Black Lives and I am sure they are concerned about Black gangs warring and leading to murder. However, they specifically focus on acts of violence committed by state against Blacks. That's their main mandate. That's their primary focus. When you specialize on one area, you give it your all.
        theres more effort put into why a group shouldnt/doesnt protest the GREATER OUTRAGE, than ACTUALLY protesting the GREATER OUTRAGE.

its all about placing blame elsewhere and profiting.

Comment

theres more effort put into why a group shouldnt/doesnt protest the GREATER OUTRAGE, than ACTUALLY protesting the GREATER OUTRAGE.

its all about placing blame elsewhere and profiting.
          To fix the gang problem in those ****ty Black communities, we have to fix poverty. When we try to do that people say we want to blow-up the debt and widen the current deficit.

So again, Semi tell me how do you think we can solve the gang problem?

Comment

To fix the gang problem in those ****ty Black communities, we have to fix poverty. When we try to do that people say we want to blow-up the debt and widen the current deficit.

theres this thing called gentrification. problem is,
            A) you fix a place up nice and what happens.....
            B) if the place is too expensive for a certain group to live in what happens

life is more than free rides. help begins in the home. thats where the excuses stop.

edit.....let me calm myself and answer you

STOP BUYING THE DRUGS.
            Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-23-2017, 07:41 AM.

Comment

''ill just sit back and wait until someone else fixes MY problem.''

jfc

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                All bets are off when you run from the police...
                this right here.

follow police instruction and you wont have a problem.

but its hard for certain "people" to follow societal authority figures due to their upbringing....

Comment

theres this thing called gentrification. problem is,
                  A) you fix a place up nice and what happens.....
                  B) if the place is too expensive for a certain group to live in what happens

life is more than free rides. help begins in the home. thats where the excuses stop.

edit.....let me calm myself and answer you

STOP BUYING THE DRUGS.
                  Gentrification doesn't help those people affected by criminal gangs because due to price increase they are forced out the area and force into another ****ty area where the problems remain.

C'mon now. Don't blame drugs for there condition. Whites buy, sell, and use drugs in their communities too and they don't face the same problems as Blacks do.

Comment

Sorry friend, poverty is and will never be an excuse for crime and violence. So now let's move on to some real ways to fix crime. 2 parents who are married with high school diplomas seems to be the remedy.

And guess what, it also eliminates poverty. See two birds one stone. You can thank me later. Now get to it and spread the word.

Comment

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
                      Sorry friend, poverty is and will never be an excuse for crime and violence. So now let's move on to some real ways to fix crime. 2 parents who are married with high school diplomas seems to be the remedy.

And guess what, it also eliminates poverty. See two birds one stone. You can thank me later. Now get to it and spread the word.
                      That's what we hope for but it's not happening. How do you think we can get them to do that?

Comment

Working...
                      X