Was this a justifiable shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    and ?????

if you and other ''outraged'' individuals spent 1/10th the effort raging over this tiny portion of injustice, on the LARGER PART, maybe a miracle can happen
    An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere- Martin Luther King Jr

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Listen to a police scanner and maybe you'll realize why we don't have the time to talk about everyday violence.
      not at all here. just doesnt mean enough i guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        An injustice anywhere is an injustice everywhere- Martin Luther King Jr
        is that who you are

Comment

yummy

Comment

Regarding the child - yes of course it's fked up.

Regarding the guy pinned down, we don't have a good angle to see if he was reaching for a weapon. But I'm leaning towards it being fked up and incompetence on the police's part. If he was of no threat they shouldn't have shot him.

Comment

wtf does it matter what kind of scumbag it is ?!?!?!? USUALLY, when a cop shoots/kills someone, there was a reason. LIKE IT OR NOT !

blacks and SJWs love to jump the ''lets blame someone other than the 'victim' '' gun and hope the kangaroo court will take over.

like i said before, B on B HOMICIDE has gotten SO BAD, its expected (acceptable) behavior !

edit....

i should have addressed this part;

do what you do when a black person is shot by the police (WHATEVER THAT IS).
              I do comment on Hectari's threads. I don't think protesting will cause criminal gangs to stop their criminal activities. Remember they are criminals.

Comment

They both look like bad shoots to me. The first one looks "more legit" (if you get what I mean) since the van was backing up, but to me it didn't look like he was coming directly at the cop. I wouldn't have fired my weapon, just moved a step to the left. I've seen some vids where it looked like a car was going to run over the cop, this isn't it.

The second is just bad police work. A man is face down, with more than one officer present. ID your target. Don't shoot an unarmed citizen

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  I do comment on Hectari's threads. I don't think protesting will cause criminal gangs to stop their criminal activities. Remember they are criminals.
                  you asked me what would i have you do in regards to commenting on b on b crimes).

i replied do what you normally do with non b on b crimes. i have no idea what that is.

protesting against anything is pretty much a crap shot. IT CANT HURT, DOE.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    All bets are off when you run from the police...
                    It's really as simple as that.

I ran from the police in a car, once. I was in my early 20s. I knew I risked death, and had I been caught I knew I was getting a serious butt kicking, at the least.

Actions have consequences.

Comment

you asked me what would i have you do in regards to commenting on b on b crimes).

i replied do what you normally do with non b on b crimes. i have no idea what that is.

protesting against anything is pretty much a crap shot. IT CANT HURT, DOE.
                      Protest has work against the government and its agencies in the past.
                      I can't remember protesting leading to criminals stopping criminal activities. Share some articles if you know of any.

Comment

Working...
                      X