No announcement yet.

Was this a justifiable shooting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Remember majority of those Black on Black murders are done by criminal gangs. The only way I know criminals get punished is by the system. The system is failing that's why those criminals keep killing each other in revenge killings.

So Semi, let me know what you want me(a civilian) to do.
    wtf does it matter what kind of scumbag it is ?!?!?!? USUALLY, when a cop shoots/kills someone, there was a reason. LIKE IT OR NOT !

blacks and SJWs love to jump the ''lets blame someone other than the 'victim' '' gun and hope the kangaroo court will take over.

like i said before, B on B HOMICIDE has gotten SO BAD, its expected (acceptable) behavior !

edit....

i should have addressed this part;

do what you do when a black person is shot by the police (WHATEVER THAT IS).
    Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-21-2017, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      I figured that post would go over your head.
      nah....

one ''crime'' is automatically a crime in ONE SET OF EYES, the other is almost ''at least im still alive !''

one day trying raging out at multiple injustices.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        nah....

one ''crime'' is automatically a crime in ONE SET OF EYES, the other is almost ''at least im still alive !''

one day trying raging out at multiple injustices.
        Trust me, it went over your head. If it didn't go over your head you wouldn't be discussing why we don't talk about everyday violence as much as we talk about state sanctioned murder. I tried to explain it to you in a easy way but you're a lil slow.

Comment

Trust me, it went over your head. If it didn't go over your head you wouldn't be discussing why we don't talk about everyday violence as much as we talk about state sanctioned murder. I tried to explain it to you in a easy way but you're a lil slow.
          trust me, NO IT DIDNT.

but i can say beyond a ''reasonable doubt'' you have yet to comment on a B on B crime in my crime thread. a thread that covers all kinds of atrocities from all walks of life.

Comment

trust me, NO IT DIDNT.

but i can say beyond a ''reasonable doubt'' you have yet to comment on a B on B crime in my crime thread. a thread that covers all kinds of atrocities from all walks of life.
            We don't talk about everyday violence because it's so common it doesn't warrant talking about everyday (the keyword). That's why the news doesn't report "dog bites man" but they report "man bites dog".

Comment

just to show i wasnt lying....

Old 06-04-2017, 06:34 PM #899

Elroy The Great
              One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 3708 Post(s)
              Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
              Bank: 14,298,173,184,486.07
              Total Points: 15,398,294,486,791.48
              Donate
              Thanks again - lets take out the trash LOL - -Freddy- excellent poster - Freedom. Thanks for the advice man. I'm ready to take those beatings like a ****ing MAN! - punchr Hitting the coveted 10,000 mark. - JimRaynor Cheers to the 80s!!!! - -KULT-
              This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 591x393.

Norris Greenhouse Jr., 25

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officer-...cused-of-rape/

''Officer charged in 6-year-old boy's fatal shooting now accused of rape.''

Comment

We don't talk about everyday violence because it's so common it doesn't warrant talking about everyday (the keyword). That's why the news doesn't report "dog bites man" but they report "man bites dog".
                and that excuse is the saddest kind of them all.

well done

Comment

just to show i wasnt lying....

Old 06-04-2017, 06:34 PM #899

Elroy The Great
                  One Hit Wonder

Quoted: 3708 Post(s)
                  Elroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond reputeElroy The Great has a reputation beyond repute
                  Bank: 14,298,173,184,486.07
                  Total Points: 15,398,294,486,791.48
                  Donate
                  Thanks again - lets take out the trash LOL - -Freddy- excellent poster - Freedom. Thanks for the advice man. I'm ready to take those beatings like a ****ing MAN! - punchr Hitting the coveted 10,000 mark. - JimRaynor Cheers to the 80s!!!! - -KULT-
                  This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 591x393.

Norris Greenhouse Jr., 25

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/officer-...cused-of-rape/

''Officer charged in 6-year-old boy's fatal shooting now accused of rape.''
                  The officer just aquitted in the shooting of Syville Smith has been charged with drugging and raping multiple men.

Comment

and that excuse is the saddest kind of them all.

well done
                    Listen to a police scanner and maybe you'll realize why we don't have the time to talk about everyday violence.

Comment

The officer just aquitted in the shooting of Syville Smith has been charged with drugging and raping multiple men.
                      and ?????

if you and other ''outraged'' individuals spent 1/10th the effort raging over this tiny portion of injustice, on the LARGER PART, maybe a miracle can happen

Comment

Working...
                      X