Have any of you ever been in a life threatening conflict

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
    A guy touched my girlfriends butt
    As we walked by him and his three friends.
    She was wearing a skirt

I turned around and threw a punch at the guy but he moved back , I missed and he slapped me across my ear and side of my face.
    it sounded loud and I had a ringing in my ear.

His friends jumped on me and beat me up in front of my girl. two guys grabbed her and rapped her right in front of me. Then one guy pistol whipped me and one of the guys raped me in front of her .

One of the guys recorded the whole thing on his phone .
    These are precious moments... cherish that forever...

Comment

Good info for some of you all

https://www.nononsenseselfdefense.com

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
        Just had a gun pulled on me yesterday over a lie by someone i used to call a friend. Crazy.
        My ex tried choking me when we were having sex.. does that count? Nah but that reminds me of a time when I was kicking it in the hills with my homeys... we were all coked out... anyways they thought my homey took my older homeys gun... it got to the point where they were trying to make him strip... We were like f.uvk that u better find that s.hit... turns out the older homey stashed it in a different stash spot... I wanted to hit that fool

But yeah all that s.hit is common in the gang life... getting dumped on with automatics and shotguns... I remember one time getting shot at with a silencer... u couldn't hear that s.hit... all u could hear was the bullets zooming past u and hitting the walls...

Comment

I wasn't directly in it as thank god I left the said establishment at the right time but I was pretty much in the epicentre of the London Bridge knife terror attacks

Other than that I was in koh Samui once in a bar in a local part of town and left at 1am. I read the next day in the local paper a mentally ill policeman massacred everyone in that bar at about 2am

Other than that I was in a car crash once on the way back to my place with a Korean girl I went on a date with. We were both drunk and went back and done the business. Then randomly a year later some lawyers called me and said I cud claim damages - got paid 5k! Result

Comment

A long time ago I apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time a gas station, and was an unwilling participant in an unprovoked assault by a large drunk group of dudes, by large out numbered nine to one that simply wanted to beat someone's ass for the fun of it, soon escalating too being surrounded and threaten to be shot, to the **** hitting the fan all of which I took very serious and life threatening, they found out I daily carried a concealed firearm the hard way, the unfortunate circumstances that followed was attorney fees and over a year of a grand jury investigation that had me wondering if I was going to jail for homicide for defending my life, people have no idea how much bs they have to go throgh and the amount of time it takes to prove your side of the story, but at the end of the day it's better to be alive then beat to death by complete strangers !

The stories that NEVER make the news like justifiable homicide by people that concealed carry are real, they happen more then the biased media will ever admit simply because they don't fit the anti-gun agenda !

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              I got threatened to be 'buried with the roos' by an insane Australian farmer in the outback, 4-5 hours away from anywhere.

him banging on my door at 1+am saying i better 'start running' was pretty terrifying.
              He didn't have much to roos by the sounds of it bro.

Comment

Originally posted by HipsterRan View Post
                A long time ago I apparently in the wrong place at the wrong time a gas station, and was an unwilling participant in an unprovoked assault by a large drunk group of dudes, by large out numbered nine to one that simply wanted to beat someone's ass for the fun of it, soon escalating too being surrounded and threaten to be shot, to the **** hitting the fan all of which I took very serious and life threatening, they found out I daily carried a concealed firearm the hard way, the unfortunate circumstances that followed was attorney fees and over a year of a grand jury investigation that had me wondering if I was going to jail for homicide for defending my life, people have no idea how much bs they have to go throgh and the amount of time it takes to prove your side of the story, but at the end of the day it's better to be alive then beat to death by complete strangers !

The stories that NEVER make the news like justifiable homicide by people that concealed carry are real, they happen more then the biased media will ever admit simply because they don't fit the anti-gun agenda !
                Thanks for sharing...I hear you.

Comment

Yeah I have some history. I taught the Guardian Angels Self Defense and did patrols with them...Got caught in crack houses battling a few times. Had guns pulled a plenty at certain times, etc.

Its a dangerous world. If one keeps their cool they can improve their chances. My favorite story is one where I was able to get out of it seemingly miraculously. I had moved to Baltimore from New York as a kid about 14 years old...Was walking and wound up in the heart of East Baltimore, over the Orleans Street bridge.

I grew up in East Harlem, so being in a Black hood didn't in itself scare me, but I knew I had pushed it...and lo and behold here come a group of like ten guys from the hood. I kept my cool and as they approached I made sure I approached them first and said "Hey guys how are you? I just moved here and see I am your neck of the woods..." you know...Just spoke to them and we developed a conversation, we walked. They wound up walking me to the bridge so I could get back, one of them said "You alright, we were going to jump you but you alright, you ever come back we hang out and play ball over there (there was a ball court)."

That situation taught me more than a lot where things took a turn for the worse.

Comment

Working...
                  X