• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    I banged dudes mom and told him

It was deserved

Kinda
    oh yeah domestic disputes like do get crazy.

Comment

A guy touched my girlfriends butt
      As we walked by him and his three friends.
      She was wearing a skirt

I turned around and threw a punch at the guy but he moved back , I missed and he slapped me across my ear and side of my face.
      it sounded loud and I had a ringing in my ear.

His friends jumped on me and beat me up in front of my girl. two guys grabbed her and rapped her right in front of me. Then one guy pistol whipped me and one of the guys raped me in front of her .

One of the guys recorded the whole thing on his phone .

Comment

I've been robbed at knife point a couple times

Been in my fair share of fist fights but nothing that became life threatening

Did almost drown once. Wasn't a conflict I suppose but it was the closest I came to death.

Comment

i was followed from the bank to local gas station and was mugged by 3 guys who all had shotguns. took over 2k and smashed my window. worst experience of my life, my business took a while to recover from that loss and sad thing is that its happening more and more frequently here in houston. 99% of the time is the same type of people who are committing these crimes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jc8804 View Post
            A guy touched my girlfriends butt
            As we walked by him and his three friends.
            She was wearing a skirt

I turned around and threw a punch at the guy but he moved back , I missed and he slapped me across my ear and side of my face.
            it sounded loud and I had a ringing in my ear.

His friends jumped on me and beat me up in front of my girl. two guys grabbed her and rapped her right in front of me. Then one guy pistol whipped me and one of the guys raped me in front of her .

One of the guys recorded the whole thing on his phone .
            Jesus...reminds me of Knockout Ned. I can't even imagine being in that situation, or what I would do afterwards. God bless man.

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
            but tell us more about your situation OP
            This dude, "Vic", owns a recording studio with thousands of dollars of equipment, the mixing console alone is worth over 30K. Early this month that studio was broken into and they took everything except the furniture and some mic stands. Long story short a couple days ago he texts me asking if I could help him move the rest of the remaining stuff out of the studio because he wanted to relocate. I get over there and he says "dont lie, do you have my sh**?". I was frozen, then I laughed because I didn't know how else to react, I asked if he was f**king serious and then he pulls out his pistol. Apparently some chick had told him that they had saw my truck parked outside of the studio when he was out of town.

Comment

Originally posted by NapalmKnuckles View Post
              Jesus...reminds me of Knockout Ned. I can't even imagine being in that situation, or what I would do afterwards. God bless man.

This dude, "Vic", owns a recording studio with thousands of dollars of equipment, the mixing console alone is worth over 30K. Early this month that studio was broken into and they took everything except the furniture and some mic stands. Long story short a couple days ago he texts me asking if I could help him move the rest of the remaining stuff out of the studio because he wanted to relocate. I get over there and he says "dont lie, do you have my sh**?". I was frozen, then I laughed because I didn't know how else to react, I asked if he was f**king serious and then he pulls out his pistol. Apparently some chick had told him that they had saw my truck parked outside of the studio when he was out of town.
              yeah that crazy dude should have handled that situation better. That friendship is dead. but yeah one thing I hate about running a studio thing is you let a ton of random people know where your stuff is at. I also have a small studio and DJ equipment but I dont rent out studio time or anything like that it just for my personal hobby and fun but I had a good musician friend that got home invaded and they beat his ass for death and took all his equipment too. sucks.

glad for you in your situation didn't turn for the worse how did it go from gun pulled out on you to natural?

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                i was followed from the bank to local gas station and was mugged by 3 guys who all had shotguns. took over 2k and smashed my window. worst experience of my life, my business took a while to recover from that loss and sad thing is that its happening more and more frequently here in houston. 99% of the time is the same type of people who are committing these crimes.

you got "jugged" fool lmfao

thats what they do, they scope out the atm see who takes cash out and follow em back home or somewhere where they can take taht cash they know he has money on em. Its better than randomly robbing dudes who might have any cash this way you know they have cash.

Comment

well i learned my lesson and now have a chl.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
                    yeah that crazy dude should have handled that situation better. That friendship is dead. but yeah one thing I hate about running a studio thing is you let a ton of random people know where your stuff is at. I also have a small studio and DJ equipment but I dont rent out studio time or anything like that it just for my personal hobby and fun but I had a good musician friend that got home invaded and they beat his ass for death and took all his equipment too. sucks.

glad for you in your situation didn't turn for the worse how did it go from gun pulled out on you to natural?

It was the weirdest 5 minutes of my life. I'm literally just standing there with my arms folded not saying anything while he's waving the gun screaming threatening me and calling me a snake, and he was trying to call the girl that said I did it but she wasn't answering. After going back and forth with him and seeing that it wasn't getting anywhere I told him I was going and if he shot me he had better empty the mag. He followed me all the way to the door but stopped before I got outside.
                    He has insurance and will likely get most of the stuff back but he did lose a lot of hard drives and memory cards that had tons of music that he didn't own back ups for. Still no excuse for what he did.

Comment

Yes..

In the army of course..

In civilian life I had a gun pointed at me in 8th grade and then later on in college I was at my dealers house and place got shot up and my boy took 2 bullets but survived

Other than that, pretty ho-hum life especially the last 12 years I have really chilled out and don't put myself in those situations anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X