• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
    Dragic to replace Love in Team Leflop

FFS what's wrong with Ben Simmons?
    That shot is what's wrong lol.

Comment

• Dragic deserves that, Heat been playing really well and Simmons is a inconsistent rookie tho this mofo gonna be a problem in a few years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        That shot is what's wrong lol.
        As we saw tonight, Simmons is on a different level

Comment

• Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
          As we saw tonight, Simmons is on a different level
          He's good, never said he wasn't.

Shot is still ****ed up though and he doesn't deserve an All Star spot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
            He's good, never said he wasn't.

Shot is still ****ed up though and he doesn't deserve an All Star spot.
            Definitely debatable as to whether he's top 20 (as being an All Star implies)

Personally, I'm not unhappy that he isn't as it seems to have pissed him off and he's definitely more aggressive/effective on the court as a result

Comment

• Lebron is gone. Team is quiting on them and owner is already to sell. I'd just ask for a trade if i was him.

Comment

• Cavs done...

Comment

• Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
                  Dragic deserves that, Heat been playing really well and Simmons is a inconsistent rookie tho this mofo gonna be a problem in a few years.
                  Agreed, he’s taken a middle of the road team in Miami and taken them into favourable position to gain one of the top 4 seeds in the east.
                  I also don’t mind him being picked over Simmons. Simmons is crazy talented and will likely be a multiple time all star, so I don’t mind him missing out in favour of a guy like Dragic, who is having a career best year.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                    Cavs done...
                    I think they might not even make the conference finals. If they finish 3rd and the Raptors take the 2 seed, I’d pick the Raptors to win that series, especially with homecourt advantage.
                    I’m pretty bored of GSW vs Cavs in the finals anyway, I’d rather see some new teams emerge, I doubt anyone beats the Warriors over 7 games though

Comment

• Originally posted by Hobo View Post
                      As a lifelong Hawks fan.............please get rid of everyone except for John Collins and Schroeder.
                      I hate that they got rid of Horford and they never even attempted to sign Milsap.

Comment

Working...
                      X