Collapse
No announcement yet.

*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dude basically flopped and turned the ball over. It looks like he’s trying to get rid of the flop mentality but he’s having issues with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
      The Cavs are playing the 5 seed Pacers and going life and death with them.

Jordan is 6-0 in the finals...

Kobe is 5-2...

Lebron is 3-5 or 3-6, I forget.... he once again wont win the finals.

Then he’ll jump to another team... which you’ll support because you’re a millennial. That’s not me. That’s you supporting that.
      But you told me he’s not clutch. Is that pic photoshopped? Or do you not know shlt about basketball?

Comment

• Lomadeux is on suicide watch. And the Chicago Beat beat some weak teams in the NBA Finals in MJ's 2nd 3 peat. LMAO at the 1997 and 1998 Jazz advancing in the conference finals in the modern NBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
          Lomadeux is on suicide watch. And the Chicago Beat beat some weak teams in the NBA Finals in MJ's 2nd 3 peat. LMAO at the 1997 and 1998 Jazz advancing in the conference finals in the modern NBA.
          I mention lebron being clutch and he goes on some rant about finals lmao. I’m getting tired of embarrassing him in this thread

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            Is that something to be proud of?

That means his team is behind more.

LMFAO @ you using this as some "measurement" between the actual GOAT and the ring chaser leaderless promise breaking cuck boy with a 5 head from Akron.

Also the fact you and others want to ignore how he almost gave the game away before a lucky shot as if the shot erases poor decisions in the same game, is telling about your BBall IQ

Just shut the **** up Old Man, and just enjoy greatness.

LeBron James Jr would also surpass Kobe Bryant when he play his first game in 2022.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
              I mention lebron being clutch and he goes on some rant about finals lmao. I’m getting tired of embarrassing him in this thread
              Lebron is a better finals performer than Kobe. The last time he struggled in the NBA Finals was when he was 26 in 2011. And that was 7 years ago.

Cavs could have won in 2015 if only Irving and Love were healthy.

Comment

• NBA One and Done is officially over before 2020. Commissioner Silver is planning to abolish this stupid rule.

Comment

• Last time Michael Jordan played against Super teams he was getting his @$$ Kicked by the 1980's Bucks, 1980's Celtics, and 1980's Pistons. Learned some history old ****er.

Jordan never beat a Super Team in the playoffs and finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    And go where? He’s not winning with the lakers
                    Philly or Houston...I think Philly is his best option

Comment

• Jazz are just a better assemble team than the OKC Thunder.

Comment

Working...
                      X